Reviews for Foolish
ChocolateHeart08 chapter 1 . 8/31
It's a wonderful story that you've written..I totally loved it!:)
ferwinck chapter 25 . 7/11
I hope you're happy, because this story made me cry so much it's not healthy haha
Srsly though, this story is amazing! Congratulations for having such a wonderful skill. You made me feel so many emotions, and urgh I don't even know how to put in words how frustrated I was when they wouldn't get together! I really hope you get to see this comment and that you haven't stopped writting. Congrats again :D
KiwiS92 chapter 25 . 6/28
At first I had my doubts about the story, not because of the quality but because of the many times they hurt esch other and if Harry and Ginny would ever find their way back to each other. Thank you for he wonderful journey you'd sent me on, it was a blast and I'm glad Luna was around to fix things. Bart's a great character and had me in stitches way too often.
Wow this is really awesome so far. Keep up the good job!
Thota Sadhvika Brahmani chapter 25 . 6/10
Hey-O! I fell in love with the story madly. Believe me, I sat all night to read the whole story. I love the way both Harry and Ginny protect each other. It's awesome. The best story ever ever ever.
nayin17 chapter 25 . 12/16/2014
This story made me cry almost every chapter. I love how Harry loves James and Ginny is such a great mother. I admire how you depicted Ginny the first time she held James. But the most tender moment for me is when Ginny was talking to her baby in her belly why she can't name him James. Wish I can write as good as you. Thank you so much for sharing your talent to us
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Your writing is so good!
lulu chapter 25 . 8/15/2014
So I read this story ages ago. I just wanted to review now and let you know that two years later, this fic still makes me nervous. I know they end up together and yet I still feel anxiety with I see a rec list with "Foolish" That is some really powerful writing there.
Maybe two years from now I'll summon up the nerve to read it again. LOL
NewbieWW chapter 25 . 7/17/2014
This was such a nerve-wrecking story to read but if you don't believe that I stayed up until 2 in the morning to finish it because I couldn't sleep without it being done then you are wrong. This was most definitely a beautiful story and nothing else like I've seen when Ginny gets pregnant (namely because I've never seen a story where it was with someone else, that the twists and turns would take us into a wonderful little world with beautifully created OC characters). Brilliant job on the story, I think the evolution of the characters, even if I wanted them to be together far sooner than what they were, was incredible and realistic! Can't compliment it enough! :D
rest in popcorn chapter 25 . 5/29/2014
Oh my god this story was fantastic! I was expecting it but I still cried my eyes out when she named the baby James. I love the idea of Harry and Ginny having more than the three children, haha. I can't wait to read the sequel :)
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 25 . 2/3/2014
This story ripped my heart out. I literally cried as I red it.
JC70s chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
C'mon Ginny! You're whoring around with the guy spreading your legs to him just one hour after you met him, abandon your real love and your family, turn into an even more pathetic shit getting pregnant, and you are expecting this Lionel to be at your side while carrying this baby? Your arrogance, your disloyalty to your family, your miserable way you stomped Harry made you even immune to intelligence and in love with plain stupidity!
I hope Harry send you to Hell!
Ljay112 chapter 25 . 12/5/2013
Thank you for bringing the life of hp back into my world this was fantastic i hope u write another
Tomon chapter 25 . 10/18/2013
Again with these names... :-D

And all was well. Sweet chapter completing one extraordinary tale.
As I said before, their biggest problem was learn to talk with each other about everything and not try to shield everything from their partner. While it was hard, while they needed help, when they finally did it it enabled them to find the happiness they missed for so long.

Amazing piece of art.
Tomon chapter 24 . 10/18/2013
He is probably better man than my. I don't think I could accept that child. With that she would finally destroy everything...

But I'm glad that in this case it worked out