Reviews for Foolish
jeannetaylor79 chapter 7 . 8/27
I know its too late to leave reviews but here goes. I've never read fiction from such a talented writer. You have such a tremendous way with words and phraseology. [Toe first and finally Look at that . You swam] and the steps between. Beautiful. I'm an 87 [nearly, on sept, 26th,] year old and this is the fifth or fifteenth time I've read this. I'm an avid lover of Hp/Gw fics. Have never cared for Hermione. If you are a fan of hers then I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings. I'll shut up now.
This was an AMAZING story. :)))
Penny25 chapter 25 . 5/21
That was an epic story. You created an entire hinny universe in that one. Pain angst, n every bit of humour; it certainly was a delight to read and continue till the last word.

The writing was completely professional and the characters, original or canon were well defined and writing amazingly. The suspense, thrill and narrative portion of the story was bang on! Hey
what-is-a-social-life chapter 1 . 4/21
Really really amazing story. Binged the whole thing in the past 48 hours. Also Bart is amazing, 10/10 would be best friends with him.
RareRosyCelery chapter 24 . 8/2/2019
Love your story... the ending of chapter 24 was so true... life will be difficult but there are always those happy moments that make it worth living!
gn0me chapter 25 . 6/10/2019
wow, what a great story! thank you for providing some much needed respite from real life. i really enjoyed the world of hastom, and the, for the lack of a better word, toxic relationship between harry and ginny, and how they eventually worked through it.
p.s. please tell me bart's first name is a reference to chuck!
Disappointed chapter 25 . 2/18/2019
What a really lousy written story. It would have been far better if Ginny and the child had died in childbirth, Harry could have moved on and so could have we.
mdpotter chapter 25 . 1/7/2018
OH, why did this end? I loved the story and I am going to your page to see if you wrote anymore! I have enjoyed how you write, the calmness you are able to write while telling the story. Thank you!
Maggie chapter 9 . 1/1/2018
I love your story! I like that it isn't full of 'sex' in the beginning. Your readers can connect with your characters, both Ginny and Harry-as we have all made choices that are based on someone else. I also like the town, as it is a bit of Euphoria. Thank you and I look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2017
Obviously a chick wrote this! She gets to cheat more then once and still get an HEA with the guy she messes around on? While he play daddy to a brat kid thats not his and get to look at as a reminder of her spreading her legs for a diffent man? And i see a bunch of femnist on here who feels sorry for a cheating ass bitch of a woman! But i bet you if the shoe was on the other foot i would see no sympathy from none of yall on his behalf.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
why didn't she petrify the bastard and pour the potion down his throat? Oh... thats right ginnys a stupid whore... sorry my bad.
HARVEY'S GIRL chapter 25 . 10/16/2017
You could give Danielle Steele a run for her money. This story had as many twists and turns and heart wrenching moments as any novel she has ever written. You have Ginny a real story and filled out the character more than any writer I've read, even more than the great JK. She is not my favorite character simply because she is so one dimensional in canon and I have never liked the pairing but you have them a real love story. I'm very impressed. Thank you from an avid reader.
DolphinAunt30 chapter 25 . 9/19/2017
Amazing amazing story! I absolutely loved it! I can't believe I'm only just now finding it.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/22/2017
I don't know if you'll ever read this, but I just wanted to say thankyou for writing such a beautiful story. I wept through the last five chapters and yet cannot imagine a different story for Harry and Ginny's life now, this is it. Thankyou.
Ad23 chapter 22 . 5/7/2017
everything harry said was true. i really really dislike this ginny. was actually hoping harry would move on, fell in love with another witch, and forget all about that s...ut, shes caused him enough pain for no reason