Reviews for How I'm Into You
Pikaroo chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
No! Don't re-write it! True, Leon wasn't really like his character but I an imagine how lave has made him engage in a small transition from a mean and cold male to a more gentle kind of person 3 please continue this _
Pikaroo chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love you...
One Person chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
I agree with MARheaven-ninja.
I want more bonding with Leon and the heroine or it'll just be like those typical basic plot where the man immediately loves the girl for her looks and opens up to her constantly...it's not horrible but its predictable and meant for readers who love simple plots.
Just remember; try not to give you FC special privileges with Leon
Darkangelsonic chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
*takes out a knife* DARNIT! DON'T LEAVE IT LIKE THAT FOR LONG I BEG YOU! TAT
I-shall-not-name-my-self chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hello:)

I'm not that good at stories for me to judge this but..Yes it is very very very goood:

But please update it D: It is a very good story tho..

It's very wonderful, when I read this my mind went into IMAGINATION LAND and imagined every thing that is happening in this story. It's not easy to imagine stuffs if the "stuff ain't good you know: So yeah I suggest that you update it now. I ain't demanding:) I'm just suggesting:D

So I'll be expecting the new chapter! Gambatta neeee!
MARheaven-ninja chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
How do I put this gently ... this fic has traits of a Mary Sue fic, For one Leon is falling for this girl too quickly, and you're describing your character as being irresistible too often. Please at least slow down the process of Leon falling in love with your character.
StarlightBreaker chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Oh wow i had to re: read the First Chapter Because how long its been _ lol,

Leon Cant Resist The Beast Hardcore Epicness that is the decender Rayne, darn Cliff hanger lol. Truth be told it really Hasnt Been THAT! long i dont know about the rest but i Forgive you
phantongirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Yesh! I'm loving this please continue
StarlightBreaker chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oooh I Like This, an the Whole Next time thing was Cool

Oh so why Raven gotta be the pervy drunk,

Oh wait he's Always Like That. . . . . . . Never Mind
PlatinumMew chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh no you don't need to apologize ) Honestly, I have been pretty busy myself with a few surprises life has managed to throw my way so I totally understand. I hope that when things slow down for you we will be able to get back to chatting more. I enjoy talking with you!

I'm glad to see you have started writing that chapter story you had been talking about D I was hoping you would heehee. I just wanted to let you know that I am still working on writing my FeMCxLeon fanfic (_) I have not forgotten and I am slowly making progress. I will make sure that you are the first to read it too!

I really enjoyed reading this first chapter! You even had YURI in it! WOOT! I can't wait to read what happens next. It's about time a girl caught Leon's eye right? (_) It will be interesting to see how she gets Leon to warm up to her haha.