Reviews for Little Blue Heart
flutterfli chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I can see it now... Jazz is Flash. This is going to be soooo good. Maybe I should say it was "Happy Un-Birthday" to the rest of us. LOL Looking forward to a long descriptive shapter 2. ;)
Madmum chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Looking forward to part 3
twi nana chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
oh you are a twisted one, I am betting that Flash and Jazz are one and the same ;P
Beans827 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
OMG...BB! ths is SOOO COOL! I have never had anyone do something so nice for me and I LOVE it! Thank you so much for your friendship. It has been a blessing to me as well! I love you and your tenses even when they're a little screwy! I love this little diddy you've written. Can't wait for part two! You are SO good to me! Love ya, BB! Truly, I do.
Serious Fan chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I know you said this was a one shot but I really like Dork Edward, you should definitely continue. There aren't enough dork Edwards in my opinion.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
OMG! Love it!
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
What a wonderful surprise this was. I checked my emails to see which alert I could open for a bit of bedtime reading... and lookey lookey. Loved it, bb. Although you are such a tease stopping there. Please don't make us wait long for more. Please! I'm not above begging.

Happy Birthday beans. Hugs honey, you lucky girl. xx
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
ooh i like this! cant wait for more hun xx
Robrator chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Loved it... Looking forward to ch 2 ;)
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE Thank you for letting me make the banner for this i totally love it. Please tell me we wont have to wait too long for part two cause i totally can't wait for them to me and screw of course.

Excellent as always bb
Cici G chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I'm not normally into slash but I must say I'm interested in what else you have in story for beans827's birthday :)
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7