Reviews for Tabby Lust
SheWolf2468 chapter 1 . 3/5
I am very confused by this 0_o. So is Ichigo a cat that can turn into a human or a human that can turn into a cat? If that's the case, can the kittens turn human too? I just don't understand what's going on.
9lives chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Aaaarrrghhh! I had a nosebleed a couple of times! But, well, I enjoyed it truly... Awesome fics! x3
Sakuya Schiffer chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Aw...Sakura lovez Nekos! Update soon plz! It'd make Ulquiorra-Kun happy! plz!

Sakura Schiffer 3

I SUPPORT ULQUIORRA SCHIFFER'S RETURN!
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Ichio's like a baby making oven lol update please x)
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
lol Stark's a pimp! XD
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
lol Renji, you DOG XD i'm corny i know
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
LMFAO! that was the best ending ever! XD i can't stop laughing! this made my day :D
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
LOL! Great section! I think it's going to be great! I like all pairings as long as Ichigo is uke, ANYONE really. :D But since I'm a 100% yaoi fan, I'm not really fond of Girlxichi pairings, I don't hate them either, just ignore them and rather read yaoi instead XD

As for Uryuu ... Not a great fan of him, but I gotta say that he does make good couples with Inoue, Syazel? (sorry, don't know how to spell his name ...) and I think ... Ulquiorra? Well I can imagine Uryuu being in a threesome relationship with Inoue and Ulquiorra.
sesshyluhvr chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
!
so funny i want more
Who's gonna be the father? Shiro OR Grimmjow?
Wrath4life chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Wow...*nosebleed from the GrimmIchiHichi threesome* Omg! That was hawt so is that it of Tabby Lust or will there be more? I kinda feel bad for Grimmy in each chapters for some reason even though, he seemed like he didn't mind sharing his Kitten (Ichigo) with the mutts and his brother.

I was kinda expecting some drama like maybe, someone from work has a thing for Grimmy or probably one of his friends/Co-workers come in for a visit to hang out and see Ichigo in his hybrid form, but all in all I like the story line you wrote through out the chapter this is so better than that Hentai doujinshi lol. XD
Wrath4life chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Lol I know which hentai doujin your talking about. At least this story lines a little better than the hentai nice job by the way, glad Grimmy went looking for his lost orange tabby cat then finds out of Ichi conditions and now he has kittens yay! :)
jgood27 chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Great chapter, Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
Anime Hottie Lovah chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Omfg please update soon!
Rubbish in the room chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
I know I had read all 4 chapters months ago, but can't stop myself from reading it again in my horny state (oh yeah, sounds so perverted)

It's so steamy hot that makes me giddy, matter of fact I had never experience nosebleeding.

It's so wrong but yet so right, cat that can transform and having *ehem* with dog

Moreover with the way you wrote it, I can practically picture the whole thing in my head while reading (okay, I'm a pervert)

Keep up the good work! ;D

*patiently waiting for update*
ichibanseiken chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Geez, this fic is a total train wreck! Worse than a car crash, you know how everyone slows down to look but nobody really wants to see and they can't help themselves? I don't think I've ever read anything this over the top. And it's pervy...although I'd agree with one of your reviewers that Grimmjow is taking all of Ichigo's other partners awfully smoothly - I'd expect him to be jealous.

This fic sort of explains how that 7th division captain, Komamura? How he came to have a dog face. His momma had a doggie...

I can't believe I am reading this, let alone commenting on it! Let it be a testament to the quality of your writing :-)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »