Reviews for The Good Fight
KaialianEdain chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
This is definitely a promising start. I have read 'Runemaster' and I think your story has he potential to be just as great and unique as long as you keep the key elements that made Runemaster so great; Harry's creativity with his runes as well as his approach to real life for example. Is Sweetie going to be joining him? Will she even fit through the Gate? Please update soon as even though some parts may be a little fast paced, that can be attributed to the fact that the story has just started and you haven't found the right flow yet. So - update!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Hi
(Veronicamabiza y ( name is Miss Veronica, I saw your profile today and became interested in you, I would like to contact me, my email address: (veronicamabiza y ( I will give you more of my data and photos.
mabiza Veronica your new friend.
Mad about the Boro chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
A good story so far, though it is a little confusing. I'd just like to clarify, is this fic supposed to be a sequel to Tigerman's Runemaster (which I believe is the one you mentioned in chapter 1's AN) or is it based on that? If so you might want to clarify that or perhaps do some 'flashbacks' throught which a reader who has not read Runemaster can better understand your own story.
thunder18 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
enjoyed reading this chapter
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Intresting I can't wait to see what happens next
readsalot2002 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
this is a fast but good start to what could be an epic story.

you will have magic but you leave it open to allow tech in it to so they will be able to build ship and other thing that will be need. i hope that you plan to continue this story.
Barranca chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
LoL, it's a good thing the Dark Lady wasn't called Ynternet Explorer :P That would have been already a bit too obvious... Just kidding.
Johnny Bravo J chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I do agree, parts of it do seem to be off. It's hard to describe, it's like the flow isn't perfect. While reading it some of it seems to be too fast paced while other parts seem to be just right.

Look forward to reading more. Also maybe a bit more background should be described. i.e. Is SG-1 active? Is there a team at Atlantis? Is the gate still in Antarctica or has SG1 already picked it up?

Thanks,

Johnny Bravo
jabbarulez chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
little bit weird but that could be the rushed for time part... all around its a good start!

4/5
ep chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
sympa
Cocoa Girl chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Who is sweetie and how did Harry meet her and how did she become Harry's familiar? When Harry leaves earth to fight the good fight will Luna go with him? Is this a Harry/Luna romance? What happened to Hedwig? Will Sweetie be going with Harry into the new fight? How much does Harry have in his bank account? Does he have the money to pay for this galaxy war he just promised to fight in?
Isabel Woods chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Great beginning. Write more soon!