Reviews for Whispers
tmp3475 chapter 7 . 6/12
This one was hard for me because I love Renji's spirit and toughness. To have him sobbing and hurting emotionally had me crying. As always an interesting storyline
Esbilick The Dragon chapter 7 . 5/1
ok. Yet another cliffy on a really good story. I hope you update and complete this one. PLEASEA DO! I like this. I'm a little foggy on the time line though. So everything has been a span of a day?

I hope you dive in the deeper emotion on the from both of them. Can't wait!
Adalie Delacroix chapter 7 . 12/4/2015
A great start, and I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Kamelcake chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Time for some good, yummy, tasty Bya/Ren comfort. Love it!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
This is why I love your hurt/comfort so much. Well done.
GentleDjinn chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Poor Renji is a mess inside, but it's sweet how he tries hard to be strong. Bya is so good to him, he'll get better with gentle loving. Can't wait for next chapter!
Picklez80 chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Aww, Byakuya's so good at comforting Renji. Love it!
Beaker chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
So glad you revived this! It's an amazing story and I want to read more, so please continue to update.
Winterheart2000 chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
BleachLover chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Aw, Bya is so sweet to his broken Ren-kun! Love it!
Kittykins chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Man, Byakuya can comfort me in the shower anytime! :)
Willow chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
I worried before this story would never get an update. I'm glad you posted more. It is an awesome, angsty story I am excited to read more of.
RenLover chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
Can't express how happy I am you updated this ! Thanks Spunky Sama ! Seeing someone as tough as Renji break is just heartbreaking :( he's usually the one comforting, caring and protecting its nice (sadist side :p) to see him being cared for by Byakuya , love that side of Byakuya we seeing here !
Sscullys chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
I'.m loving this story so far, please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
I love how this story is going. Please update soon, cause Renji and a kind, carng, and loving Byakuya is just too cute!