Reviews for Whispers
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 8/9
Awww! I just wanna take them and put them somewhere safe!
Oh oh we need to watch this Ryuu asshole; usually your bad guy is totally willing to turn their nasty hatelust on their victim's partner. As in, if they openly pursue Ryuu, I expect he may target Bya. Even if he doesn't get to him, I can see him threatening to.
*vivid imagination moment*
Ryuu has cornered Renji alone somewhere and is like "You will drop the investigation/charges, or I'll find that pretty boyfriend of yours."
Renji's all "You won't fuckin touch him!"
But then Ryuu is smirking "I'll make that little noble bitch scream if you don't drop those charges. Tell them it was consensual, you filthy Rukon mutt, or the next time you see your precious master, he'll be the one tied down."
Hmm yeah I know I'm fucked up. I also could not sleep last night, literally. Still on my couch lol so forgive the adhd :)
Perhaps I would vote for this one for REDSTRAVAGANZA. Definitely want more!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 8/9
So this Ryuu mf is my target now?
*poised on rooftop with sniper rifle* Let's do this!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 8/9
I hurt so badly for Renji. Bya is really being good to him.
Did Ren just kiss him?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 8/9
This is one I read on my old phone, but I'm catching myself rereading it.
Poor Renji. I'm glad Bya is taking care of him and trying to honor his wishes.
tmp3475 chapter 7 . 6/12/2016
This one was hard for me because I love Renji's spirit and toughness. To have him sobbing and hurting emotionally had me crying. As always an interesting storyline
Esbilick The Dragon chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
ok. Yet another cliffy on a really good story. I hope you update and complete this one. PLEASEA DO! I like this. I'm a little foggy on the time line though. So everything has been a span of a day?

I hope you dive in the deeper emotion on the from both of them. Can't wait!
Adalie Delacroix chapter 7 . 12/4/2015
A great start, and I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Kamelcake chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Time for some good, yummy, tasty Bya/Ren comfort. Love it!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
This is why I love your hurt/comfort so much. Well done.
GentleDjinn chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Poor Renji is a mess inside, but it's sweet how he tries hard to be strong. Bya is so good to him, he'll get better with gentle loving. Can't wait for next chapter!
Picklez80 chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Aww, Byakuya's so good at comforting Renji. Love it!
Beaker chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
So glad you revived this! It's an amazing story and I want to read more, so please continue to update.
Winterheart2000 chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
BleachLover chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Aw, Bya is so sweet to his broken Ren-kun! Love it!
Kittykins chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Man, Byakuya can comfort me in the shower anytime! :)