Reviews for He Had Fallen
Shapeless Heart chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I love this so much! Congrats, it's a wonderfully sweet story
The Aluminum Monster chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Brilliant! Also, I read your profile, and I refuse to believe that you are but 13 years old. Your spelling/grammar/use of vocabulary and overall style of writing is phenomenal for someone of your age. I'm halfway to 18 and your level of writing surpasses mine greatly! Fantastic job!
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
My gosh. This is too cute. I'm loving all the Nevilluna fanfics the movie has inspired. They're all sweet, but yours stands out as having Luna confess her feelings before Neville does. :)
LollyAspen chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
YES! I am so happy that they made Neville/Luna happen in the movie:) Really great story, fantastic job.
disneyfanatic09 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Amazing! I really loved how they added them as a couple in the movie! Great job!
frenziedquill chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Ohhhhhhhh geez I loved this story! I'm on a Neville/Luna streak after Part 2 last night... I literally kinda squealed at this part in the movie...they belong together, and have, in the wake of HP7 Part 2, replaced Remus/Tonks as my All Time Favorite Couple Ever (also in the category of Couples who don't get enough screen/book time AT ALL) Anyway, I'm rambling, but yes, this was superb! It was so sweet and well written...excellent!
Clara Kingsley chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
ha i went to the midnight premire and that was one of my favorite parts. its a super awesome story their one of my favorite couples
RushingHeart chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I saw the movie yesterday! I nearly choked on my cotton candy when he said he was in love with Luna.
helpmeimstuckon chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This is so well done3 it is exactly what i imagined!
magicalmusings508 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
THANK YOU for writing this haha, I saw the movie last night and have been wanting people to write Neville/Luna fics.