Reviews for Tale as Old as Time
Primrue chapter 32 . 7/14
What a ride! Thank you so much for sharing this story!
Primrue chapter 29 . 7/14
Awesome twist!
Primrue chapter 25 . 7/14
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this chapter breaks my heaaaaart
Primrue chapter 17 . 7/14
Damn, that was intense! And getting slightly concerned about all the modifying of Fred's memories, it can't be good doing it a lot...
Primrue chapter 10 . 7/14
okay, so love all the Fremione, but kinda relieved to have seen your author's note here. While I understand why Ron might feel how he feels, there's way too much Ron bashing in fics, and I'm glad that he'll be better.
Primrue chapter 6 . 7/14
Aw, he tries to reassure himself that she's with him for real. Gosh, it''s gonna be devastating when he realizes the truth, isn't it? Damn...
Primrue chapter 2 . 7/14
OH MY GAAAAWD I just love this whole idea so much! Very excited to see what else happens!
Really loved this story and how realistic you made each character. Not cheesey, and very true to who they were as JK Rowling originally wrote them (: thank you, thank you for posting such a wonderful fanfic! Enjoyed it more than I can say 3 blessings to yah, love
nightkitty555 chapter 28 . 6/26
Huh...? Well, I'm hooked and along for the ride.
nightkitty555 chapter 27 . 6/26
But you already had her fix the disapparation thing. Did you go back and change that but didn't change it here? Regardless, enjoying it!
aimsm chapter 32 . 6/24
Seriously love! You were very thoughtful of everything. You tugged my emotions every which way, and I never saw the plot twist coming. The ending was perfect. The whole story was a perfect amount of dilemma and fluff. Very interesting how all the pieces of the story came together. Great job!
nightkitty555 chapter 6 . 6/22
It didn't really make sense that she could skate when she was having trouble just walking, but I am enjoying the story :)
This was a fantastic story! You should definitely keep writing more!
Nerdykat04 chapter 18 . 4/28
Dammit Fred! That was your chance!
BeingAProudWeasley chapter 1 . 4/25
It's a really good fanfiction! I never thought that authors like you still exist...XD Joke... but seriously, I loved it! It's really good. Especially the plot twist that Fred doesn't die. You have quite a creative mind. :)
1,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »