Reviews for Tale as Old as Time
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 32 . 10/2
Love it! :)
ofwizardsandowls chapter 32 . 9/24
When you first introduced the memories of their past, I found myself praying next to hermione for it to be true. I was so wonderfully giddy when I realised that it was. I loved the plot, very inception of you. Their chemistry was captured so well, the love that they radiated stunned me so much so that I felt that I was dating one of them. The story wasn't rushed and it went by at a glorious pace, though I was essentially binge reading. I thought that there weren't any good fremione fics left to read when I came upon yours. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. :))))))
Lilybugsmarauder chapter 32 . 8/27
This was so good! Now officially my favorite fremione fic. Everyone needs to read it! I didn't see the twist at the end coming at all, it was so great! Wonderful wonderful story! 3
azchik4lif chapter 32 . 8/15
SOOOOOOO happy with this story! A few chapters in the whole leg pain thing got me thinking maybe hermione was the one who was mental but I brushed off the thought... lo and behold! You are a fantastic writer!
Mehrsa Samani chapter 32 . 7/26
OH MY GOD! I MEAN...WHAT A TWIST YOU PUT IN THIS STORY! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT
The fact that it was Hermione being protected/saved instead of Fred? I never saw that coming. Great job on another story (I think I've read about 7 of yours so far; you're such an amazing writer.) At this point, I kind of wish you'd written the last half of the Deathly Hallows (especially the part where Fred...you know). I love Fremione and Geomione, and kind of wish one of them really happened in cannon
The twins are my favorite characters in HP, and JK Rowling shall not be forgiven for the last book!
65Lagia chapter 32 . 7/23
I love this! It was so cute and I loved Ron's redemption in it. Keep up the good work
Sighs... I like it, but now I want to see how their relationship stared. This was quite shocking.
This already seem so very promising. The doctor is also funny. Smh*
JessamynSky chapter 1 . 6/5
So I'm not sure if I've left a review yet, but this is one of my favorite fremione fics, I've read it multiple times and I just love it. :)
kindesthearts chapter 1 . 6/1
Loved the beginning! Can't wait to read the rest :)
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 2 . 5/17
Thank you for this, my life is complete now
aebaker311 chapter 32 . 4/26
I love this so much!
VeraciousVoluptuousVixen chapter 11 . 4/19
Yay! Ron redemption! I get so sick and frustrated with how often people completely write Ron off as a complete... Word I will not write...
But anyway, yay! They're all friends again!
VeraciousVoluptuousVixen chapter 8 . 4/19
I think I've read this before but it's only vaguely familiar. Oh well, I'm enjoying reading it a second time x'D I'm thinking that last tine I read it though it wasn't completed. So yay.
VeraciousVoluptuousVixen chapter 1 . 4/19
Haha I love the doctor. "He should wake soon. I'm going back to my office." I can just hear him go "Toodles!" I don't know why but he was just so funny to me
1,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »