Reviews for Tale as Old as Time
EverchangingWords chapter 32 . 5/3
I can't believe this is over... It's just so perfect!
XOXO
/Ever/
Beautifuler is not a word
Tori chapter 32 . 4/17
Would you believe me if I told you I read this whole thing in one day? It's just that good of a story :)
I think I found my new otp
Conan Weasley chapter 32 . 4/11
I really enjoy your Fred/Hermione stories, I do hope you will come back and continue to write them.
chocokat93 chapter 32 . 3/21
Just binge read this. Amazing work. I love fremione! And that plot twist was ridiculous! Ugh so good!
ptl4ever419 chapter 32 . 2/4
Amazing story. With such a twist too. I never would have guessed it, my theory had to do with alternate dimensions and love transcending and souls mates/bonds. So I was way off base. But really love how you did it.
insomnikat chapter 22 . 1/17
This was my favourite chapter. Their beginning is unimaginably beautiful! Thank you, this was exactly the fluff I needed.
cadya chapter 29 . 1/13
I'm pretty confuzzled, but i kinda get it now.. whenever hermoine's leg hurt, she was with fed, and the curse was kicking hime out, right?
AliceMalefoy chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
I predected it ! Yeaheaaaah ! It was a really coooool story and I thought "heck, if it was actually like in Inception and she's actually the dreamer" and yeaaaah she waaaaas !

I loved it, from the first chapter to the last one ! Thank you for sharing it with us, you're a great author :)

With all my tenderness,

Alice :)
NothingNooneZero chapter 32 . 12/12/2014
My goodness! I know that this story is a couple of years old but I've no doubt that you would be constantly receiving reviews even now because this is simply brilliant! I am now, 100% convinced, that Hermione should have ended up with Fred (I am a bit biased though, I didn't like Ron throughout the HP series). Before this I was very much a Dramione shipper but not anymore. This is certainly a gem in the HP fanfiction world. You are marvellous! Thank you so very much for sharing this! NothingNooneZero
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 31 . 10/16/2014
So cute! Great work! I've read it before a while ago, and it was just as good this time. :)
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed73029375 chapter 32 . 9/25/2014
that. was. perfect.
Just Me and My Books chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
OH. MY. GOSH. I LOVED this story! I totally ship Fred and Hermione, and this is probably in my top five favourite stories.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/1/2014
I freaking looovveeeeddd this!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/1/2014