Reviews for Love and Frustration
OrangeSmurfette chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
This is getting good I hope Alice tells her that they are both crushing on each other and that she should give her feelings for Bella a chance after breaking it off with Kyle :)
OrangeSmurfette chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Another great chapter, I'm glad that Kyle wasn't a complete dick about the breakup I was worried that he would have been.

Also I meant to ask this last time, but does Jasper know that his sister and girlfriend used to have a thing? If he does he must be a really great guy to be okay with their constant touching and cuddling given their past history.

Anyway, comin up on your last available chapter, I really hope you haven't abandoned this story cuz its really good so far and I'm dreading finishing the next chapter knowing that it might be the last one :(
OrangeSmurfette chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
I really really want more, I want to see how things turn out for Bella and Rose. I really hope you haven't abandoned this :S

Please come back!...
OrangeSmurfette chapter 4 . 4/23/2012

OrangeSmurfette chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Yeah that was an awesome chapter and the kiss was super hot, wish I was with Bella though lol.

I love your Alice by the way. And im glad she made Rosalie realize shes gay and told her to break it off with Kyle.
OrangeSmurfette chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
OrangeSmurfette chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I really like this fic so far, your doing a great job with Rosalie's personality. Can't wait to read more.

I am kind of getting worried that there's only 5 chapters and this hasn't been updated in a while :s
Sakura Ika chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Do you will continue it?
jg chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
I don't usually review...but ohhhh my goodness please update this...I love this side of Rosalie...its really refreshing to see her flustered and to see Bella so dangerously confident...I love this story I really do hope you update this soon
HuGyWuGy chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
ok,so at the same time rosalie squeled,so did I. ;D

Love your Rosalie character,its not so much as the stone cold biatch that I usually read on this site and your Bella,man, I can fall in love with . So you better update this and fast. We really appreciate it. ;)
mione03 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Hello,how are you?

Well i love this story so much!

Is very nice the way that Bella change the life of Rosalie and the way of the both interact!

I love the note that Bella sent to Rose and the response Rose to this! I thin the same that Rose!

I am so excited and ansious to read more and know what will happen with both!

Congratulations and i hope see you soon!

Kisses

mione03
XInsaniac chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Hey great chapter well the whole story so far. Just wondering if your going to update soon.
Zelda's Hero chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
Ok this Bella is AWSOME! So much better than the original character! PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
kihakukage chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
really cool and interesting
phin33 chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Great story, well written. Can't wait for future chapters.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »