Reviews for Love and Frustration
OrangeSmurfette chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Yeah that was an awesome chapter and the kiss was super hot, wish I was with Bella though lol.

I love your Alice by the way. And im glad she made Rosalie realize shes gay and told her to break it off with Kyle.
OrangeSmurfette chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
This is getting good I hope Alice tells her that they are both crushing on each other and that she should give her feelings for Bella a chance after breaking it off with Kyle :)
OrangeSmurfette chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I really like this fic so far, your doing a great job with Rosalie's personality. Can't wait to read more.

I am kind of getting worried that there's only 5 chapters and this hasn't been updated in a while :s
Sakura Ika chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Do you will continue it?
jg chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
I don't usually review...but ohhhh my goodness please update this...I love this side of Rosalie...its really refreshing to see her flustered and to see Bella so dangerously confident...I love this story I really do hope you update this soon
HuGyWuGy chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
ok,so at the same time rosalie squeled,so did I. ;D

Love your Rosalie character,its not so much as the stone cold biatch that I usually read on this site and your Bella,man, I can fall in love with . So you better update this and fast. We really appreciate it. ;)
mione03 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Hello,how are you?

Well i love this story so much!

Is very nice the way that Bella change the life of Rosalie and the way of the both interact!

I love the note that Bella sent to Rose and the response Rose to this! I thin the same that Rose!

I am so excited and ansious to read more and know what will happen with both!

Congratulations and i hope see you soon!

Kisses

mione03
XInsaniac chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Hey great chapter well the whole story so far. Just wondering if your going to update soon.
Zelda's Hero chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
Ok this Bella is AWSOME! So much better than the original character! PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
kihakukage chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
really cool and interesting
phin33 chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Great story, well written. Can't wait for future chapters.
Secretly Immortal chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Okay, a few things. I love Bella, I LOVE Rosalie, and I LOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! Seriously, I don't know, it just got to me as such an amazing chapter, and now, to the real business...

NOOO KYLE! Why have you betrayed me? That had to be the saddest part of this for me, I was so pissed off at him. That butthead. I don't know what it is about him, but I liked him, for the short while he hardly lasted.

Oh well, still, I loved the chapter like fat kids love cake... although I will admit that I also love cake, so... still. ;P
djsmith10186 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Okay that last part cracked me up. I loved the phone conversation. I'm still waiting on those pics of the characters. Oo you should do their cars and Bella's bike too that would be sweet. Can't wait for the update.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Oh this was the best im a basketball player and that part had me dieing on the floor laughn and i lik bella lik dis shes cool nd rose is well da best nd i think kyle gonna try sumtin nd bella is gonna beat him..update soon i love it :)
SOFisticated1 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
I didn't think I would be able to have them wait out their flirting stage BUT it's totally worth it. Loved it from start to finish. Bella being protective of "Rosie" is so adorable.

BTW, you did pretty good for not using your BETA. Great job!
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »