Reviews for Love and Frustration
Secretly Immortal chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Okay, a few things. I love Bella, I LOVE Rosalie, and I LOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! Seriously, I don't know, it just got to me as such an amazing chapter, and now, to the real business...

NOOO KYLE! Why have you betrayed me? That had to be the saddest part of this for me, I was so pissed off at him. That butthead. I don't know what it is about him, but I liked him, for the short while he hardly lasted.

Oh well, still, I loved the chapter like fat kids love cake... although I will admit that I also love cake, so... still. ;P
djsmith10186 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Okay that last part cracked me up. I loved the phone conversation. I'm still waiting on those pics of the characters. Oo you should do their cars and Bella's bike too that would be sweet. Can't wait for the update.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Oh this was the best im a basketball player and that part had me dieing on the floor laughn and i lik bella lik dis shes cool nd rose is well da best nd i think kyle gonna try sumtin nd bella is gonna beat him..update soon i love it :)
SOFisticated1 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
I didn't think I would be able to have them wait out their flirting stage BUT it's totally worth it. Loved it from start to finish. Bella being protective of "Rosie" is so adorable.

BTW, you did pretty good for not using your BETA. Great job!
Asimo chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Beautiful and softie.. love the nicknames. :-) I am glad it isn't going to be too easy for Bella. this is better for your plot and storyline. Makes it more interesting.. :-D
Asimo chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Yay! Come on Bella.. :-D
Asimo chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Oh.. sweet sexy Alice. I just love her.. And I liked her tactics. ;-P
Asimo chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Aaw... I love the 'bad ass' Bella! The chapter was wellwritten as always. :-D I really want to know what is going to happen next...
Asimo chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
So.. a Bella and Rosile fic huh? Well I like this pairing too.. not as much as Bellice though. Probably because I love Alice too much. ;-)

But I really liked your OOC's! A bad ass Bella.. :-D love it!
Beetlebum101 chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I am totally stalking you today... lol

I'll be honest, I don't usually read Bella/Rosalie fics. I just don't like the idea of them together. Having said that, I quite like this. There is something endearing about the way you've written the two of them and I love your OOC Bella! :) I'm just waiting for her to punch someone to defend Rosalie's honour or something! :P
Nenarae chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
After I finished this chapter and realized there weren't anymore, the toddler in me came out and threw a wee little temper tantrum. Hahaha just kidding, but... yeah not really. XP

Well, this is just amazing. It's gonna be hard to wait for an update. It's interesting to see a sort of role reversal between the two. Bella's the badass that messes with your head, and Rose is the one left confused and unsettled. Nice! Great story so far! Looking forward to the next update! :)
XInsaniac chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Great chapter. I really like your Bella and Rose, even with Bella being all badass she has a soft side for Rose. Update soon.
Out-gayedyourself chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Welcome back?

Great chapter! Update soon
Huntress DoD chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
I love it I'm so glad that Rosalie broke it off with Kyle
A.S. Rainwater chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Yeah I am too lazy to log in from my phone lol

So though I feel kinda bad for Kyle, I really am proud of Rosalie for being true to herself, because that's the right thing to do in the end. If she had strung him along, it would not have ended pretty... Not that it did, but it was smoother than it cpuld have been.

I know you were still unsure about the ending, babe, but as I told you last night, it happens every day in secondary schools everywhere. Relax, the chappy was amazing!

However, I missed something when I edited, and it bugs me lol I am going to have to try harder next chapter. I am sorry, love... I thought I got everything lol
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »