Reviews for Love and Frustration
SOFisticated1 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Ah, me gusta (i like it)! but that was established after the first chap., haha. Good update, hot update. I was waiting for more teasing but it never came (ha!). I'm kdding. ;)

See ya next chap.
Isabel chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I'm really enjoying this fic. I hope you update soon.
Isabel chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I
djsmith10186 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Well now that was an interesting way for Alice to help Rose figure out her problems, lol. Can't wait for the next chapter.
XInsaniac chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
I love seeing when you have updated, its getting really good now, seeing as Rose is starting to feel something for Bella. Can't wait for them to do something about these feelings. Update soon.
Secretly Immortal chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
What a tease! Poor lil' Rosie with her sexual frustration. I feel so sorry for her...right, so Alice's idea of Bella helping... it is a good one. Keep up the lovelyness, dearest, it's amazing. I still feel bad for Kyle...

XOXO Taylor
A. S. Rainwater chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I said it once and I will say it again: My girl Alice is SLICK. :P

You know what I think about this already, we have discussed it to some extent.

Now I can't wait to see what is gonna happen with Kyle and Bella...
Jay aka Jordan chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Oh I loved this! Alice is one hell of a tease bt I love her i think rose and bella shud flirt nxt chap bt if dey dnt idc cuz ur a great writer keep it up.. Update soon
Out-gayedyourself chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Hahahah Alice is a tease!

Very funny! Loved this chapter and Alice has a lot of wisdom!

Update soon!
Huntress DoD chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Can't Wait to read what happens next
A. S. Rainwater chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I know, I know, I am late in the review but I try to refrain from doing so on my phone... But I just couldn't wait any longer.

Again, this was great. I like that you showed us more of hiw Bella is just as confused and insecure about how she is feeling.. These two have a lit in common, it seems, and I am excited to see the relationship develop between the two.

Alice... Now that one needs to show Rosalie a thing or two about confidence, and I think she will be just fine. ;)

...I still think Alice needs a girlfriend :P
XInsaniac chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Great story. It's hard to find good Bella and Rosalie stories. Can't wait for more update soon.
PatterThePaperKite chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
love 333333333333333333333
SOFisticated1 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
What happened? I was waiting for your niece' tpying. :)

Good update and a quick one, too. Keep'em coming, I like how Rose has no clue as to Bella' crush.
Huntress DoD chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I love it both Bella and Rosalie who seem confident both have their moments of insecurity which completely throw the other person off. I can't wait to read more. I thought it was funny she was basically smirking at Kyle cause Rosalie blew up at him.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »