Reviews for Love and Frustration
djsmith10186 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Wow so far it's keeping me interested. I want to know more. You should try and get images of how they look cause picturing kristen stewart as how you described bella is kind of hot.
Secretly Immortal chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Aww, poor Rosie! It's weird... but I kind of feel bad for Kyle... poor boy never had a chance. He may be/have been dating Rose but... I mean, come on, Bella? Pssh, he's got a better chance of screwing Megan Fox than defeating Bella's power of loooove! By the way, just gotta say, I'm pretty sure we have a junior writer in Kaitlyn, nuture her writing soul, because her words... they really got to me. ;D

Poor Rose, crying all alone, gotta make sure Bella's watchin' for that so she can hold Rosie in her arms the next time she wants to cry! 3

Love it! Keep it up, sweetness.

XOXO Taylor
volleyballchik34 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Great chapter update soon!
A. S. Rainwater chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
So this is what I love about it: its not the norm for you. I like that you are writing this pairing as opposed to Malex or Bellice. I love the attitude Rosalie has, and the tangible frustration she has that Bella seems to be the only person that affects her. I can identify, because I often feel that way with Pedro lol.

I am very curious about your Bella. I can't wait to get to know her. She seems like she'll be a mess lol the smirk and the Ducati says it all.

You have SO MUCH raw talent, I have told you this before. I am very lucky to be on speaking terms with such an author as yourself. I am proud that you are putting your thoughts out there now, and not just leaving great reviews on my drabbles lol

And uh... I can't wait for an update on this... I might bounce off the couch or something... ;)
volleyballchik34 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Really good I don't think I've rad a first chapter that interesting great job! Update soon!
Zelda's Hero chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Bella as a badass is always entertaining. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Huntress DoD chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I like the story so far.
puerto rico4ever chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I love bella in this story & I like the bike but I really love this story great chapter! hope u update soon!
Secretly Immortal chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
AWwW, boo, I wanted to be the first reviewer! :(

Oh well, it's lovely, dearest, really it is! I can easily imagine the looks Bella's giving poor popular Rosie, all too well... :D Well, just know that I love it, I do, and I can't wait for more! You're the amazing one!

XOXO Taylor XOXO
SOFisticated1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
It's good. I like the plot... But no leaving me han gh ing. :p It's sneaky.

Btw, nice description if Bella. Sexsay.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5