Reviews for You've been a bad boy
LetThemHaveGermanRumCake chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
What else would she do?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Russia deserved that . BEWEREW RUSSIA!

Loved this though.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
that was really a very cool and funny oneshot a big jeah for ukraine poor ivan but he gets what he deserves somehow he cant be so mena to poor canada that guy is so overlooked
that is hurts really good work
hometownbar chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Finally a Ukraine who doesn't stand by idly! This cracked my shit up! Love it!
Russia-kolkhoz chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
LAWLZ THIS IS SO HILARIOUS! Russia is my fav hetalia char but man if that really happened I would laugh so hard! No offense, Ivan P
James95 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh my god. Russia had it coming but wow...Ukraine kicks a*s! SO if Belarus scares Russia but Ukraine isn't afraid to punish him...be very afraid of Ukraine nations, especially Belarus and china.
SilverKnox chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
wow now public humiliations is the most effective punishment for a person like Russia o.0

still feel bad for him
Ayame Maaka chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
i think that's about right.~ XD
PenguinBandit523 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Poor Russia *Hugs Russia*

But I thought it was sweet, I like fics where Ukraine steps up as a big sister.

Loved it~! Hope I read more fics like this one. :)
RomeraFeliks chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
You have won the game.

And the internet.

And a cookie. A great, big cookie.

Though, I must admit, my gutter-mind was telling me different things when I read that Ukraine would be "spanking" Russia (curse my dirty mind) XD. I still loved it anyways.

It's also very well written, so well in fact, that I could imagine this actually happening (or maybe its just my odd mind that conjures up these images)

AMAZING JOB
Morecowbellisneeded chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I think China just got an idea... OOOh I'm so evil... ANYWAYS great story it was hilarious but I do feel bad for Russia. *Gives Russia a hug*
AshCollector chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
...Hell yeah. Super funny, here, have a Prussia.
LiechLiet chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh... wow. Ukraine.

That was definitely the oddest thing I've seen.

But funny! XD Russia getting spanked... XDDDD
bittersweet-endings-2214 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
...I don't know what to say. It's definitely not "Awww", that's creepy in this situation. But this was probably one of the funniest fanfics in the history of fanfiction. In a weird way. Here, haz an internet.