Reviews for She is nothing
brightscales123 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I will give you my honest opinion, i don't like it. its a nice story but its a bit short. Please expand it so i can give a proper review.
luvdawinx chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
No offense, but this doesn't sound very tasteful...
rebecca chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
It's a nice pretense, but develop it a little more. Right now it reads more like an outline, with a ton of really good ideas, you just need to develop them. Instead of skimming as much, take more time with things, maybe explore Anna's feelings a little more. I think if I were in anna's position, I would be ranting soooo much right now ... ungrateful little ... but yeah. Right now Anna comes across a bit emotionless. Molly too, I mean, she just told us she was about to turn in her family! And she doesn't seem sad, or andry, or petulant, at all - When I read this scene I can't quite visualize it. All I have is the dialog, but no descriptions.

However, that being said, the pretense is really interesting. I've never thought of it before, or seen anything like it. It's really cool, I look forward to seeing where you go with this piece in the future.
SheSoldHerSoulToSwimming chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
greece is fun. you get to go in taxis and grab chubby hypnotic sisters from out the taxi window.

that's what i did in greece.

great chappy. can't wait for more.

your bff,

BTheBookFreak
SheSoldHerSoulToSwimming chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Awesome! I honestly and really love it. In the airport right now, and I got you a gift from Greece!
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm chapter 1 . 7/21/2011