Reviews for Moonlight Sonata
emeraldblossom34 chapter 30 . 1/1
This story was so beautiful. It made me cry a lot:( So well-written. I just wish they would have said they loved each other:'(
BloodyBlondeVamp chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
The one that really got the feels from me in this chapter was when Neville died. I mean, at least there was a little bit of hope if he's still alive given he's technically the chosen one as well, but then he died too. And my brain just kinda went, "nope you're all fucked, time to pull a days of future past."
Rhiannon chapter 29 . 4/25/2015
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT STORY! I don't normally like the going back in time story's (too far fetched) BUT THIS IS GREAT! My gosh it fits so well with the rest of the sires and the chapters flow easily and it's surprising because most time travelling story's the main. Hard term will either go back to marauders era or tom riddles time and I think it's refreshing how this ones set in Harry Potters time!
beachgal chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Great story! I love it! :)
SharksRule567 chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Oh god I just realize they're about 62 in 2022 :(
Guest chapter 30 . 11/30/2014
This story is brilliant and I continue to read it over and over.
lizyeh2000 chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
Oh my god the ending was sooo sad now to read the sequel .
Sadie Kane chapter 30 . 10/22/2014
This is probably the third or fourth time that I've read this all the way through, and it's easily my favorite Harry Potter work.
thebluefeather chapter 30 . 4/23/2014
Ana is such a great OC. No Mary-Sue-ness at all. Makes me so happy.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
That was a brillent ending, but i am still mad at you. Cant wait for the next story. :)
Isabella95 chapter 30 . 12/21/2012
so sad... I'm glad there is a sequel otherwise I would have cried much harder! I like really much that this is a sirius/oc story when Harry is in school :D
hungrypenguin chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
This was an amazing chapter. You write so well and I really love Ana as well as how you correctly portray Rowling's characters. This is a great story that should be read by anyone who loves Harry Potter.
RightMeow chapter 30 . 7/28/2012
Is she really dead? I'm gonna cry!
owlgirlie387 chapter 30 . 7/20/2012
That was incredible. Absolutely amazing, fabulous, unbelievable, and everyother synonym for these words that describes just how much my mind has just been blown. Wow. I'm so very jealous of people like you, who have an amazing talent for writing. When your book comes out, just let me know, so I can go and buy it...
Hugs,