Reviews for Moonlight Sonata
Haleyyx chapter 30 . 9/18
oh my god. i love this. i love the OC, i love the twists. SO well written! how does this not have a ton more favorites?! I'm lucky to have found this.
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 4 . 3/5
Odd
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 3 . 3/5
So since this is set in the future that mean Siruis is 63 wow
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 1 . 3/5
The first part of a story is always confusing but I love it so far...
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 2 . 3/5
Such a interesting first chapter.
MWolfe13 chapter 24 . 1/20
I knew it
CrystalBud chapter 21 . 12/9/2016
love this story so much! it's original, well written and very entertaining :)
emeraldblossom34 chapter 30 . 1/1/2016
This story was so beautiful. It made me cry a lot:( So well-written. I just wish they would have said they loved each other:'(
BloodyBlondeVamp chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
The one that really got the feels from me in this chapter was when Neville died. I mean, at least there was a little bit of hope if he's still alive given he's technically the chosen one as well, but then he died too. And my brain just kinda went, "nope you're all fucked, time to pull a days of future past."
Rhiannon chapter 29 . 4/25/2015
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT STORY! I don't normally like the going back in time story's (too far fetched) BUT THIS IS GREAT! My gosh it fits so well with the rest of the sires and the chapters flow easily and it's surprising because most time travelling story's the main. Hard term will either go back to marauders era or tom riddles time and I think it's refreshing how this ones set in Harry Potters time!
beachgal chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Great story! I love it! :)
SharksRule567 chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Oh god I just realize they're about 62 in 2022 :(
Guest chapter 30 . 11/30/2014
This story is brilliant and I continue to read it over and over.
lizyeh2000 chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
Oh my god the ending was sooo sad now to read the sequel .
Sadie Kane chapter 30 . 10/22/2014
This is probably the third or fourth time that I've read this all the way through, and it's easily my favorite Harry Potter work.