Reviews for Comfort
LightFiction chapter 1 . 1/6
Well, my dear Lady Aren, it's been exactly a year since my last review :) I hope you're doing fine in real life, that you still enjoy fanfiction (maybe even under a different nickname). Anyway, once again thank you for sharing your work and Happy New Year!
Lauvl chapter 12 . 11/6/2015
Please continue! I loved the story... Please please pleaseee!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
This story is AMAZING! It's one of my overall favorites for the ItachixSakura pairing. Please, please, please continue!
jhian casey chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
oh hell! where's the next chap?! seriously! you can't lect this hanging!
This is a very well-written and interesting fic!
not just the smut but the plot altogether..
i love sakura's character particularly.. and the banters with ino are crazy! reminds me of my close friend whose as bitchy as ino! hahahah
so pls.. be kind and have time to continue this.. i know alot of readers are still expecting this to be continued..
anyway, thanks! and more itasaku pls!;) you're awesome!;)
jhian casey chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
tenten is meh..
why didn't you make neji sakura's lover too?!
that would be HOT too! hahah
good chap.. love the scene of nejisaku.;)
jhian casey chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
well.. another hotness from my dear couple itasaku..
hot and steamy sex.. literally!
hahah
damn! hope this never
jhian casey chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
shisui and genma should flirt and have fun with sakura! bwahahahah
jhian casey chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
SO SO HOT! Damn! i love you already!
ITASAKU is SO HOT! More!;)
darkredmacabre chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
Oh. Are you continuing? I'm quite enjoying the story. Im interested to see if itachi and Sakura end up together together.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2015
Okay I love this story. I discovered it today and its April 2015 and I am so sorry but my heart just cannot accept that it hasn't been updated since 2013. I love your writing and I hope that someday you'll return to this story :)
LightFiction chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
It's 2015 and this story is still left uncompleted. It crushes my heart each time I read it and that feeling of not knowing what could happen next... Well, I will keep hoping that one day you might update this story. Or maybe there are zero chances left of updating? Could tell me that via PM? I just hate this feeling leaving hanging there with hope... It would be better to know that this won't be finished than keep waiting.
Take care and all the best to you, Lady Aren.
Happy New Year!
kilau chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Hope to see an update some time, really love the story so far :)
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Charming.
Strawberry9212 chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
please please please please please update sooooooon!
unearthing chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
I love this story! I love how adult their relationship is and that they seem so respectful of one another. I don't think Sasuke's over Sakura though! I hope you find time to update soon!