Reviews for Comfort
Okay I love this story. I discovered it today and its April 2015 and I am so sorry but my heart just cannot accept that it hasn't been updated since 2013. I love your writing and I hope that someday you'll return to this story :)
LightFiction chapter 12 . 1/6
It's 2015 and this story is still left uncompleted. It crushes my heart each time I read it and that feeling of not knowing what could happen next... Well, I will keep hoping that one day you might update this story. Or maybe there are zero chances left of updating? Could tell me that via PM? I just hate this feeling leaving hanging there with hope... It would be better to know that this won't be finished than keep waiting.
Take care and all the best to you, Lady Aren.
Happy New Year!
kilau chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Hope to see an update some time, really love the story so far :)
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Charming.
Strawberry9212 chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
please please please please please update sooooooon!
unearthing chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
I love this story! I love how adult their relationship is and that they seem so respectful of one another. I don't think Sasuke's over Sakura though! I hope you find time to update soon!
mshccs chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Good story! I kinda hate Ten-Ten as of this moment because she antagonized Sakura. It's so unfair that the entire village thinks Sakura-chan is a relationship wrecker whenits not true. Sasuke is also kinda annoying me, i'm afraid he may come between Itachi and Sakura. If they break up because they are pitying him, i'm gonna massacre him, hehe. Updates please. :)
Kelise chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Please please please update! :P
I pretty much live for this story, and the waiting is killing me!
it's so amazing, i love it so much. so please update soon
amaterasu018 chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
This fic is totally awesome :D you should continue this, Itachi and Sakura pairing is brilliant and the plot is perfect for them, I hope Itachi realize that he holds strong feelings from Sakura. Please update soon we will wait for your surprises :D

ps. keep it up and more power :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
I love how you painted Sakura as a mature woman in your story; she is confident, comfortable in her own skin, and knows what she wants and how to get it! I've really enjoyed her progress throughout the chapters, and with Itachi as well! I can feel a crescendo coming with their relationship so far, are they going to take it a step further or end it? I feel that Itachi might be the one to instigate the next step, whatever his decision is - and I really wanna see how Sakura reacts (it feels as if she's comfortable with the way things are now).

Please update soon!

Looking forward to seeing how Itachi and Sakura execute those seduction lessons! 3
Wishyuki chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
I Love this fic! i hope u update soon!
sai ninja chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
This fic is great! I like Itachi and Sakura together and I have a feeling Sasuke is getting jealous... looking forward to reading more!
Shottie chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Hey! i really love your story, I don't know how many times i reread this., Please update!
kakashismybitch chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I'm really enjoying this story, please update soon!
raye85 chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
I loooovveee your story. The plot is also amazing and am really looking forward to the next update! My favorite scenes are obviously the sex scenes. They are the best.! D I love how you add detail into the chapters where I can picture what's going on. Am excited. Though I would like if itachi was a bit more jealous to maybe realize that he wants more of sakura? Lol. Well thanks for the updates !