Reviews for As the Queen Decrees
AzaleaMarie chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
I rather enjoyed this story. I did think Ginny may have accepted Draco a little too easily, but I can't imagine how long a story could drag on for trying to get those two to finally get to together. So, it is understandable.

I liked the descriptions of the Royal Court, and that bit at the end with the Delacours and Narcissa actually did amuse me. I'm glad Draco and Ginny get their happy ending. I know it isn't always realistic to have a happy ending, but I don't care, it's not real life. If I wanted real life, I would go out and live my own a bit more LOL.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Great prologue, could maybe use a few extra paragraph breaks for readability, or maybe a little shorter, but it is very informative as it is now.
angelista chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
I really like this story. The detail you put into the background was quite nice and I love how it is building up this amazing world of royalty. However, the ending of this chapter was a disappointment. With all that wonderful detail, the meeting between Ginny and Draco was short, rushed, and felt incomplete. It just seems odd that she would simply agree so quickly with so little interaction between them. While his line "I'll show you a world you've only ever dreamed of..." is perfect, I feel it should follow a bit more conversation between the two, perhaps she should say, "Do I have to decide now? or let's get to know each other." She just agrees too readily and I feel like I was cheated out of what could have been a wonderful, character-building scene.
DamagedSpoon chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
Okay, I loved your story all the way until the last chapter. So please, take this as constructive criticism and nothing more.

The last chapter was quite fluffy. That's good for some stories and not for others. For yours, I'm glad that it had a very happy ending. It helped offset the bad things that happened during the rest of the story. (This is my positive comment! :))

The last chapter, however, felt a bit rushed. The rest of your story had me gushing over the detail and the emotion behind it. The last chapter, however, had me cringing because all of that detail and emotion were left behind and what I felt remained was more of a synopsis of what happened and then (yet again, no offense intended) at the very end I was quickly reminded of the ending of Ever After.

Please, if you wish to do any justice to your story, revise the last chapter. It does not do or say anything positive for the story or your ability as a writer.
MariaMe chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
:P i liked your story very much! it was different from many others though it does remind me a little bit of the stories written by dracademented. keep it up! and thanks for sharing :P
sefk chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
I rarely review, so this is a big deal for me. I LOVED this story, I think you're a brilliant writer and a brilliant storyteller. Please NEVER EVER stop writing, because I loved this so much.

Thanks,

Sade
Nutmeg44 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
I love a good, fluffy happy ending. Perfect.
Nutmeg44 chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
I love to see when Draco gets bent out of shape over Ginny.
Nutmeg44 chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
It's so sad what Ginny had to do. Glad they got them out though. Lovely.
AlannaLeFeauMalfoy chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
You answered every question except the Molly's acceptance one, but I suppose the fact that she stuck around means she accepted what had and would happen.

I loved this, and if it's not already there, it goes to my favorites list.

It got a bit wordy here and there, especially in the first chapter, but most of the text seemed to be necessary for understanding. At least in my opinion. I look forward to more of your writing.
dutch potterfan chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Loved the ending and loved your story, thanks
GoldenPhawkes chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
How funny that I didn't realize that this was "Ever After" until the "Epilogue." Now that I realize, I recognize that it was pretty obvious, but I didn't notice until the end...

It was well done. I felt like it was too wordy and it certainly didn't live up to its "M" rating, but still - a job well done. I enjoyed it.
GoldenPhawkes chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Well THAT was easy. One two three, Ginny's happily engaged!
Airlady chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
What a great ending to an excellent story. Everyone got just what they deserved, good or bad.
AlannaLeFeauMalfoy chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
Oh my God I need more!

I want to know what will happen? how is Lucius still useful? What is being done besides solitary confinement to Lucius? Will Molly Weasley EVER accept the truth?