Reviews for Addicted
toujourpurs chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
this is really good
McSteamyx3 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
wow this is soo good! Totally sad & 't wait to read the next chapter :)
rose-weasley-hathaway chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
pleease update soon i would really appreciate it !great story BTW
andread08 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
shifts again? oh i will like to see him all lovey dovey, and also i will love to see why he changed if he was so caring at first with her! i would just love for you to continue writing:$
McSteamyx3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
great story! very hot :)
andread08 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
wow im out of words.. woow
FleuryMalfoy chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I'm training my english, and I must say that you write more than very well. It is hard to find a story so sentimental with this couple (Mainly in portuguese, where this couple is very rare). I too love Draco and Astoria, they are so mysterious in the books, just the hypotheses are the way to create what J K Rowling didn't say. Anyway, I really LOVED your fanfic. Congratulations!
VegaFLoyd chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
are you sure you're not gonna come up with a sequel to this fic? i mean amazing fic really but a chapter in which Astoria takes control and reminds Draco of why they first got together would set my mind at ease. you certainly has what it takes to write it. great psychological writing.
Kateseca chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Thats it? Really?

So yeah . . . very well done. I cant help but notice it says "completed", but I'm not sure how that is possible, as I def want more. Very well written and VERY intriguing. Ima go ahead and put this one on alert just in case ya add to it. The way you write, its as though I were there . . . which not many authors are capable of doing. Again, great job!

~Kateseca