Reviews for Road Trip
Catmint chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Really intense writing. Great job. You've packed so much emotion into this and your characterisation is perfect. It's sad, bitter, warming, adorable and so many other things as well. Brilliant work.
Aei chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I just hope that there would be a sequel for this *-*
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
cute!
VampGirl4EverandEver chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
awwww so cute :D
ladyx2200 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Hey. Good story so far. What do Vermont, Florida and Somalia have in common. I see why she dislikes Somalia but why the other too. Please reply. Lady x
TheMusicLives chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
This entire story was PERFECT. Just perfect. There's nothing more I can say.
JennysPrincess96 chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Holy crap this story was amazing! It entirely fits their characters, which it seems people are getting increasingly less good at these days. The last chapte where Tony apologized actually made me cry! In other words, fantastically good job! Keep writing :)
Nahau Moondust chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Who knew Ziva had a gay friend. But sometime just talking does the trick.
Nahau Moondust chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Tony you have no ideal how to say sorry to a woman.
Nahau Moondust chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Sometime it better leave things alone.
Nahau Moondust chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Sometime the truth is better than living lie.
Nahau Moondust chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Sometime you just need to get away.
Robern chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
a very very good story
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
i realllly love this story...it shows exactly what i think would happen if the two of them went away from D.C. and if only for a little while...and how much it would change

your writing is amazing! :)

xx
Zivacentric chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
OK. You need to know that I RARELY read Tiva. Seriously - I've read like 4 stories and only because they were written by a friend. That being said, I read a couple of your other ones ("Learn" and "Blanket Hog") and really enjoyed those. I think you are an excellent writer, so I even clicked on this one ... and it is really good. You did a great job with starting and developing the story in a believable way and keeping the characters spot on. I am very partial to Ziva - as you might have guessed from my name :p - and you especially captured her just right, in my opinion. Nice job!