Reviews for Project Jones
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
So glad Ianto's going to be okay. i think he'll be happy with Torchwood Three, and even happier with Jack now that he's over the withdrawal from the effects of the collar. He has a future now and the freedom to enjoy it.

Really enjoyed this fic.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
So glad it was Tosh and Jack who found Ianto - they both have reasons to look after him and treat him well. Poor Ianto, he's been through so much, i just hope they can get the collar off without harming him.
badly-knitted chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
And Ianto is now gainfully employed! Hope he won't start dating Lisa though, especially as Jack is angling to be introduced!

It's amusing that Tosh has no idea her new friend is the mysterious figure she watched on CCTV fighting a weevil! I wonder who will have the biggest shock when they find out.
badly-knitted chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Despite all his efforts to remain unnoticed, Ianto's already managed to draw Torchwood Three's attention, and he has no idea! I hope no one gets hurt when they start looking for him, especially now he's armed as well as being physically dangerous. Speaking of which, no wonder the UNIT guy was so upset - it wasn't just his bike that was stolen, he lost weapons and UNIT equipment, not to mention the laptop which probably contains classified documents.
badly-knitted chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
So it WAS Jack that Ianto encountered in Limbo. Time must run differently there or something. It would probably take about three hours to drive from Cardiff to London, but Jack arrived shortly after Ianto came back to life, just in time to miss him as he escaped by motorcycle.

Hope Tosh can find out something about the mysterious man who came back to life. If anyone can prise Hartman's secrets from Torchwood One's mainframe, it will be Tosh. This is exciting!
badly-knitted chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Hmmm, wonder who that was Ianto met in limbo...

Well, he's alive, free, has successfully escaped from Owen and found transport. Things are looking up slightly, except he has no money, no clean civilian clothes, no identification... Torchwood Three is bound to catch up with him sooner or later, especially with him heading for Cardiff.
badly-knitted chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
But I liked Clive! He was the only decent person there, the only one who treated Ianto like a human being. So sad to see him die that way, but at least Ianto avenged him. Not that killing one Cyberman would have made much difference in the overall scheme of things, but at least it proved they could be killed.

I have a feeling Ianto is not going to be especially pleased to wake up and find that actually, he can't die after all. If he did, that would be the end of the story and there are still six more chapters.
penguincrazy chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I loved this story, just read all 7 chapters. I only wish there was more, maybe a sequel!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Thankyou. DottyWho.
Kelly chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Not bad, a respectable story that was fun to read.
Monocerosik chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Hello, hello, hello! That was so great and I want more!
It's a pity it is so short. Well, I know it's 7 chapters long but really, I got spoiled here. The way you described Ianto's life, his feelings and behaviour was absolutely perfect, so in character, funny in sort of dry way, that I quickly became addicted to your Ianto and to your style of writing (I'm definitely going to read more of your stories now). Honestly, I don't remember if there was anything - even a tiny bit of the story, a sentence or word - that felt wrong or out of place and to captivate a reader so completely is a huge success. You can be proud of yourself. I couldn't tear my eyes of the screen.
The beginning of Ianto's relationship with Jack was weird but in extremely good way. I'd love to see more of their antics, I can see that in your story they relationship would be something totally different from their relationship in the series. It's hopeful, bright, funny and warm, with obligatory angst parts that make people appreciate life more. But the good parts are in advantage and I love happy endings, and we can hope or even be certain that the happy ending is coming. Well, not ending, for they are immortal. Yay, that makes me SOOOO HAPPY! I've craved for a story that made Ianto immortal in an orignal, surprising way without too much of angst and terror and it's perfect! I absolutely LOVE it. Truly exceptional story.

You know, I hate when the story ends so quickly, but I know it for the best. It leaves the reader with some kind of unsatisfied hunger that makes them remember a story for much longer. Gosh, how come you've created something so perfect? I'd love to read more. (hint hint: A sequel?) :D
animefan12601 chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Is it possible to have a sequel for this story? Doing the entire series more Ianto less Gwen
slushi00 chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
No need for rewrite.. this story was amazing!

I hope there would be a sequel.
Fick Chick chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
"One shot of Hypervodka was relative to 20 normal vodka shots."

Then he really should have passed out, if not died, since alcohol is a depressant, not a stimulant. It certainly wouldn't have kept him awake.
Bluesandstone chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
Really enjoyed your story, it was different from the rest. I liked how the story went, just sad about Clive. Thanks