Reviews for Why Can't I be Enough?
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was so full of emotion, so much sadness but aww for Jackson at the end! I love them!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I like it alot. big fan of lydia and jackson
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
this is too cute. I actually love them as a couple as well, and I'm thinking of making a fanfic about them. Nice one shot. You should make another story with this couple, I would be down to read that. You really should! :)
JoyScott13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I really like this :) Although technically she cheated on him with Scott... and he ended it with her before he really went after Allison... to get to Scott. But I like this :)
KimmieG23 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Love it! Thank you for being the only person to write a Lydia/Jackson story. :)
TeenWolfDerekxStiles chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
That was the most sweetest thing i have ever read. I cried a bit I wont lie.

Lol You should make more stories with them as a couple.

JackieLovesBTR chapter 1 . 7/25/2011

I totally agree with you, Allison annoys the hell out of me.. Jackson needs to stay away from her.

I really love Jackson and Lydia together! :)

This story was awesome! It was very well written. I really loved it!

..Kinda wish Lydia would've made Jackson suffer a little bit longer tho.. but yeah it was awesome :)

I don't know if you take request.. but if you do, please make another Lydia/Jackson story! :D
Stefny0 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
OMG I have so much love for you right now. I feel like there's only 10 Jackson/Lydia Shippers.

Even thought after last night Lydia cheating jackson, it was pretty obvious he wanted dumbass allison who needs to go and find Scott.

Loved you fic :)
93DarkRose chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
- You're not the only one who hates the whole Allison thing, Somehow i believe that Jackson really cares about Lydia. The story was good, i wouldn't have forgive him so easily but i like them together. Good Job!
arillovesyou22 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Can I just say, you're a fantastic writer. Because I felt like I was there, on her porch, watching this scene unfold. Very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY well written. Nuff said.

Hugs and butterfly kisses, your dark lord, arillovesyou22