Reviews for Wonders: Another BenXGwen novel Rebooted!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/15
I spent 10 minuets looking for this exact story, I read it a few months ago and it never left my thoughts. It's truly heart warming and surprisingly realistic with good lead ups and great understanding of the teenage mind. I am very impressed.
that music does fit perfectly!
jasongd chapter 8 . 3/7
This is very very good story congratulation
I realy hope you will continue this can't wait for next chapter

Bwen Forever
DecPulse chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Amazing! LOVE YOUR FICS very much... It pains me to see that there are only so little Fanfics about Gwen and Ben.. I love this pairing..

I hope you updaye this soon ..looking forward for it
Bvadams chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
I love this, I wish you would continue
Ddraig1276 chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
Just gonna say this loving a cousin is acceptable in a lot if countries theyre not related enough to cause defects so its legal to marry them.
tachello chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
Wii ite this us really good, wish you had continued it
Jacob.Uzumaki chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
Very good keep up the good work
midnightscar17 chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
Update please
ILOVESKITTLEZZZZ chapter 8 . 5/20/2015
Hoping you update soon
Mr. Shortman92 chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
This story is pretty good, and I will definitely be reading the next chapter.
trol.trolev.5 chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Awesome story man. Really enjoyed it, especially the romance bits those were my favorites. The ending could have been better tho.
trol.trolev.5 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
The story is great I was grinning the hole time while reading. Hope it gets more epic.
VJH chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Hey now next chapter chop chop, Just kidding great story though
Can't wait for the next chapter if their will be one
silverstreak93242 chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
well here's hoping that this review finds you well! and that this story isn't dead, only on hold while your muse figures out where to take it! I rather enjoyed reading it, and I am looking forward to the next chapters when your muse finally let's them go from her hands into yours! I rather hope that the next chapters will be as good as the one's that have come before, but hopefully they will be better! ;) LOL, anyways, I have reviewed other stories of yours, so...I hope your muse is letting those ideas for your other stories flow as well!