Reviews for Everyone Else has Something
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
:'( me sad, theres really not enough fanfics qith yamato and kakashi, i really hope you find it in ur heart to update soon
Salem Magic chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
nice story id like to see more...
CaptainAlias chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
This is excellent! I know that it's been a while, but I hope that you continue to work on it.
tumtiddlytum chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
This is a super interesting read! I've always wanted to know what it was like for Yamato growing up, and I hope you continue writing this. ::::-D
raeubertochter chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
I don't know, why I haven't written a review yet.

I really enjoy reading something about Yamato's past, and I think you're doing a great job here!
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
I love this idea. Tenzou is such a rich and interesting character, and then with Kakashi there is just so much you can get into... I look forward to the rest :)
Rosebunse chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
That was sweet :) I really love this story :D
Rosebunse chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
I love little Yamato :)
superfluffball chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Finally, a Yamato fic! He's my favorite character, and his past really needs to be explored. Great concept, but you seem to get confused between scared and scarred, and stared and starred. Scared is when someone is frightened, and scarred is when someone has scars on their body left from injuries.

Anyway, please continue!
Phalanx chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
This is interesting. I have no idea if this is your first fic, but if it is then it's really impressive.

One minor nitpick though, I think the word you want is "private", not "privet". A privet is a kind of plant.
Brooke816 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Woww! This is great! Poor Tenzou,his past is so sad. D: I cant wait to see where your going with this story!
raeubertochter chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Great start! I can't wait for more :)
Angelforever06 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Love it and wanna see more :D