Reviews for Mirror, Mirror On the Wall
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aw, that was sad! I love Lacy. She's so cheery!
PLKBerry chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
A moment of weakness is just that- a single moment in an entire lifetime. Live through it, and move on. Instead of thinking of the moments when you don't feel beautiful, dwell on the ones in which you know you are. This story rules, and I'm super glad you wrote it.
artyfan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Hmm...I've always been pretty confident, but you know how there are times when you just feel uncomfortable? That's what the past year has been like for me. New school, new town, new state, new country. And you know what? People think that I'm gorgeous here. It feels wrong, not right.

I'm the embodiment of average-long dark hair, big dark eyes, glasses, short, thin but average weight. Typical girl. I've always been left out, but now everyone rushes to include me. I mean, what is this?

Sorry. I needed to rant. I like this. Gives me something to thing over. Though for one thing...I think Silena had more influence. Drew and her posse may have been hard on the others, but if Silena said to stop? For the most part, they would obey her. At least when she was around.
Cherepaha chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
thats so sad!

luv it and a lot of ur stories too

i think everyone is too hard on drew though

i blam rick riordan he shouldve gotten a girls help with the daughters of aphrodite

drew is unnaturally mean

anyways good job keep writing
JMbroadwayfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
omg i luv barlowgirl! i met them!... anywho i think your story was beautiful!
hikarinyx chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is so great! I felt exactly like lucy! Thank God Piper arrived.
bubble drizzles chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Hi.

I was wondering if it'd be ok if I wrote a Lacy-centered oneshot, kind of based on this one.

Of course, I'd mention you and your fic.

Please contact me when you can; to let me know (:

~ bubble drizzles
PeacexLovexPercabeth chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is so sweet and kind of heart-breaking. It's SOOO good, please make a new chapter!
dreamingofgallifrey chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
this story is really sad. But also it does reflect what goes on in real life all the time. There are loads of people who go to extremes to look like the supermodel on the front cover of a magazine. And the fact that Lacy is so young when she is influenced by Drew is really sad. it almost makes you what to cry.

A really moving, sorrowful story and a style of writing which pulls at even stone hearted readers. Well done!
Taylor Celeste chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I did not know how I found this, but glad I did. Been there...and still am sort of there. Thanks for reminding me. (No, that's not a sarcastic comment)

- Taylor
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was so touching. Even though we didn't know muh about Lacy sbe didn't seem the slightest bit OOC. Great job, as always.
Carter Lee Grace chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Considering Lacy is...well, mentioned about once, there's no way for her to be OOC, but I like the way you made her. Surely not all of Aphrodite's children are gorgeous, right? I can't find any flaws with this, really, cuz it's great )

~Carter
annonymouss chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Make me your #1 fan. Hehe. Damn, I feel so sorry for Lacy. But Piper came.
iStoleYourBlueMoonIceCream chapter 1 . 7/15/2011