Reviews for Take the Bull by the Horns
tweetynumair chapter 13 . 2/17/2018
So sweet!
Travesti chapter 13 . 3/31/2017
Absolutely wonderful writing! It's hard to find a quality piece like this! I love that you kept Akihito and Asami in character :)
Kitty in the Box chapter 13 . 1/24/2017
oh gosh you are such a genius to weave such an incredibly sexy mesmerizing exciting thrilling romantic story like this.
YaoiMom chapter 13 . 6/1/2015
Way to go Akihito. For heralding your own escape, fighting your way back to a semblance of sanity, and accepting your true feelings. Great job and excellent story.
Orangejiuce chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
I just want to say eprime that you deserve thousands of reviews for your beautiful writing. You are so good at it and I'm really not exaggerating. Best fanfiction writer. Reallyreally. Thank you for these wonderful stories. It's like my 5th time re-reading them. Thank you 3
swimgirlie1 chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
AAAAAAAH OMG I LOVE GETTING AN EMAIL SAYING THAT THIS STORY WAS UPDATED!. I can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for an amazing story!
chaval chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
Akihito est un aimant à catastrophe. Si j'étais Asami, je l'enfermerai pour qu'il ne puisse plus se mettre en danger. L'histoire était génial.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
d'Awwwwwww :3
starry-eyealchemist chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
I don't know why I never read this before. It was so cute and heart shattering and hilarious, absolutely amazing as usual. I can never get enough of your stories. :)
shiro.mXm chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
This story is absolutely wonderful :) it's sexy, romantic, exciting and simply amazingly written with much feelings and an end that makes me wanting to read more about them.
Sometimes it seems a bit sad and twisted, but then there is an happyness inside the tiniest things that touches the readers heart.
Humans are strange beings, with all their complicated emotions and their everlasting denial, I think.
I still am not good at writing reviews, but I just wanted to show you, that I appreciate your story greatly, as it could brighten my day (night?) and inspire me to write more myself.
There are so many fantastic writers out there that don't get much appreciation for their works and maybe it is naïve and silly, but I want you and them to know that I do even if I might sound a bit too enthusiastic, it's just how I feel.
Please kep up the good work, I'm looking forward to reading the other stories of yours :)

Shiro
Vykki chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
Loved this story! Great job
Fangirl chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
xD Omg so funny.. lol And the Joke about Fei Long Was So Funny XD
rsrdiall chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Yes! Another great ending to an awesome story. This one had a bit of everything. I also liked that they could actually talk and Asami can cook! I imagine he could since he was on his own for all this time. I see thrre's another story I missed. Will get to that one as well. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
rsrdiall chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
That was such a great moment between them. Akihito's accepted how he feels and Asami realizes his life isn't the same without Akihito in it. And Taoka is out of the picture. I didn't need the gruesome play by play but I'm happy to know he got what was coming to him.
rsrdiall chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Whew! Akihito to the rescue. I didn't expect that at all. But with his quick thinking with the guard it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility. Oh boy Akihito's sure to be a bit broken up now but they're both alive. I know it sucked to write buy you did a great job!