Reviews for Bwen Forever: The Rebirth
The Dark Dragen chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Interesting chapter mate, can't wait to see what happens next, so please update soon...
pinheiroclaudia4 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
tem alguns erros gramáticos mas é uma ótima fic,por favor continuar com alguns limôes M mais pra frente Bwen sempre.
Awsomeness7 chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Strange ending, partially a cliff hanger but since they both just woke up not much would have happened after. Though the dialogue was rather corny it makes sense. You have some incorrect grammar when Gwen woke up but nothing major so I won't mention it and you don't have to fix it, just thought you should know.
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Good story. This definitely has potential. However, you might want to put in some more punctuation marks, so that some sentences don't look like run-on sentences. Also, some other parts have unnecessary bits. You might want to fix those.
Valor56 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Its not many times that a story makes me tear up. But this one accomplished that.
Hanabi's Biggest Fan chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I really like the way you're building this relationship slowly and are making sure that when it finally results in an actual romantic relationship, it feels "earned".

Though on the other hand, I suppose I do need to ask. Where *are* you taking this? You are planning to write some fantastic Bwen lemons before they get any older, right? This is the perfect age for them to discover the first part of their relationship: physical intimacy. Get some sex in while the gettin' is good (before they get old and grey at 14).
The Cretin chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Sorry I'm late. I live in the mountains and the Net connections here are...not the best. It appears I have reviewed some of your work in the past. I was just a anon at the time. Anyhow, I really like this. A constant in your work has been that for these two, you have their connection down pat and you go further because you portray not only that "connection" but also their "bond". What I mean is that you show their chemistry and take it a step further and show genuine, realistic bonds of love that can go beyond what hampers them. Great job. Hope you are well. Keep rockin
ZanaZ chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
I'm loving this fic! Can't wait to read more! And can't wait for the M lemons lol. But im sure it's worth the wait. ]
BlindMaster chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
snif snif snif
BlindMaster chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
oh!
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Oooh this is good! I hope you update soon!
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Ben you sweetheart! I loved the little paragraph at the end.
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Aww! That was cute. Ben is such a kiddie and Gwens just for night made me smile for some reason.
Baku babe chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
You have a few grammer mistakes I suggest you sort out, oh and something major "her exasperating brother", change that. Thankfully we don't have to deal with THAT obstacle in their relationship, cause then no country allows it ;)

I liked the chapter, it was very sad, I really wanted to hug Ben after he revealed his feelings. Poor sweetheart.
The Cretin chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Talk about upping the notch man. I have to admit I'm jazzed about reading "old" (true) Kevin. He was my favorite Ben10 villain. Personally, I think they ruined his character making him a good guy. Don't know if you agree but that's how I felt. Hope to read more soon. Great chap. Keep rockin