Reviews for You'll Fall Down A Hole
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
What just happened?! Oh my gosh! Oh well, I don't really need to know. Great story!
HattersGirlAlice chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
So wonderful! I am glad to have finally found some beautiful WCMI FanFiction. Thank you.
laffytaffy11 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I don't generally comment on stories, frankly because it is rare to find a piece worth commenting on. This story was lovely. You seem to write with ease; nothing felt forced or out of place like most fanfiction.

Truly beautiful story, one that I'll be thinking about for a while. :)
cupcakekiller900 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was a fantastic story! I adore the ending!
cupcakekiller900 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was a fantastic story! I adore the ending!
Hopeless Pirate chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I'm baffled! Why does this story not have more reviews? Very well done, all of it... I like that it doesn't necessarily follow the path of either the book or WCMI. It follows its own little way, but stays true to the nature of the characters. I'm not sure what was implied in the end... Was she really insane and her reality was distorted? Or did the Hatter follow her and manage to infiltrate the asylum? I'm guessing its objective.

Either way...loved it! :D
Labmama chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Aww this was sweet. And thank you for not being explicit during the sex scene. I just can't read explicit stuff in this verse.
illysia chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I just love how 'mad' this story is. Awesome ending btw :)
iPodInsanity chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh my god. I loved this story so much! It almost made me cry! Fantastic writing job.
LizzySkellington chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was nice. The ending was cool!