Reviews for Need You
peeseblosm chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I have been reading all of your Leverage stories, and I love them! I am a huge Elliot/Parker fan. I miss the show and always wanted to see them get together. I always thought it would be a fun twist to have a storie, that before the show starts, has Parker and Elliot work together to steal something in a cruse ship, where they pose as an engaged couple and end up being pushed to marry, they then go separate ways only to work together with the Nigerian job, then follow the series having them slowly get back together, maybe a break up, leading to a real wedding before the last season. You are so great at writing, and the show has been gone, but I just wanted to share how much I have enjoyed your stories! I wish I had discovered them sooner! If you would like to email me its
I also love your Sherlock stories!
Megan
Princess2018 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Awww so cute
Parker Source chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Hi, it won't let me log in from my phone so I'm leaving an anonymous review... Anyways, I absolutely adore this story. It is so sweet and cute and captures Nate and Sophie's relationship perfectly. As a Parker and Eliot fan myself, I loved the little tid-bit about their relationship. I was wondering if you planned on doing a follow-up about Parker and Nate's phone call, I'd love to read that.

-PS
Alece chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Love the oops! of picking up the wrong phones! And I love the way Nate and Sophie react to the revelation!
saides chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Jeeze! That was unbelievably good!

The moment when Eliot tells Sophie she's "his family no matter where she lives," is amazing because that is exactly what she needed to hear and I could feel the tears in her voice.

Really great.