Reviews for Tell Anyone And You Die
Lodylodylody chapter 8 . 4/13
Sorry for not reviewing each individual chapter. Once I got started I couldn't wait to continue the story so I just kept right on reading.
This story was magnificent, especially considering you started it out as a One-Shot and then just kept going. You have a great and sometimes frightening ability to put the characters into situations where I can see no possible way for them to salvage their relationships, and then you somehow come up with a happy ending despite that. It can make me a very nervous reader.
While the story focused on Jade and Tori of course, I have to compliment you on how well you write all the other characters even if they're screen time is much less than the main two. Cat is adorable and also was so vital to helping out Jade and Tori. I was glad to see Trina being a good sister. And this is one of the best portrayals of Beck that I've seen in any story.
So kudos to you.
nirky chapter 8 . 1/12/2018
i really liked this story! you write very well and the way you go from humour to angst is super entertaining! not to mention you have quite the skill at smuteven if you did leave us hanging most of the time lmao

thank you so much for writing and sharing!
nirky chapter 6 . 1/12/2018
jade, you're wrong, i love a good redemption story! that last scene really hurt, i felt so bad for jade
nirky chapter 4 . 1/12/2018
i cannot believe beck caught them red-handed! that was unexpected but also excellent. and now i'm dreading next chapter coz jade left tori behind after that intense moment of pleasure and i'm not sure how tori will react [bites fingernails]
nirky chapter 2 . 1/12/2018
that was a fantastic ending, i can sooooo see jade being more intrigued and smitten over tori playing her like that! xD
Hold777 chapter 4 . 11/2/2017
loved the laurel and hardy comment.
anonomous chapter 8 . 5/23/2017
good story
tripleb3 chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
AMAZING! ABOSOLUTLY AMAZING! Sorry for yelling it was just sooooooo gooooood.
tripleb3 chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Why is beck mad when she dumped him 2 weeks before this started? He need to get over himself.
Amehakay chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Wow
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Death drives her mom's Eco friendly Toyota Prius. I'm laughing too hard... XD
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
:)(: Sikowitz's acting assignment was pretty helpful today. Jade and Tori got to vent, then ended up in a tent and kissed without intent (tent and vent were actually accidents but I just went with it). Becks on to a lil'sum sum. The change is excuse was very funny.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
:)(: Tori just gained a whole s*** ton of badass points from me. I actually feel she deserves an applause for doing this. She just barges in, takes charge and leaves before Jade is even down from her high. HA! This was brilliant.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
:)(: You have the character voices down to a science. I gotta first chapter, very humorous and a nice amount of hotness. Poor Tori, from turned on to terrified in less than a few seconds. Jade has to be in love, or something, with Tori.
Frosty Wolf chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Very amusing, well done. I'm not too familiar with this fanfiction category, but it was still a good read.