Reviews for From The Abyss
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY...MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
emmalilly21 chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
whhhaatttt!
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
I love that she has control over the Major. She will be brilliant when she is turned.
Unlucky Vampire Angel chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Damn.
Unlucky Vampire Angel chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
O.O wow, eddie and rosie. O.O WOW JUST WOW.
Unlucky Vampire Angel chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Happpen on some random chick. No angla cause she would learn aboutt the cullens. No breakingdawn that was weird.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
a bientot
Liz 1974 chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
oh you have to go on I LOVE this story oh right I already reviewed this FF LOL my bad I 'm sorry 4 another review but, I lose track of which one's I have read
Phantom- of- light chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
UPDATE please :)
TheSleepingPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Okay haha IMMEDIATELY when Bella said " I am not a prize to be won!" I thought of when Princess Jasmine said this in Aladdin haha. But cool chapter. :)
ClumsyReader chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! i seriously hate cliffhangers like that! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lky13 chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
I just found this story. Read it even though I knew it had been a while since the last update, and fell in love with it! I really hope you finish it someday!
Ca.zaphira chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
Love love love it! Hoping you will update sooner rather than later. Have my suspicions as to who Mr. Mystery is and would like to see if I am right.
jenn008 chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Update soon!
Kitsunekit75 chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Hey, i'm really curious about what will happen next. I don't know if you actually plan to update this story or not but i think you should! This story is so kick-ass! I also want to read Jacob's reaction to Angela getting stabbed, as well as the continual depth that is Bella and Emmett's empathetic connection. Which is a pretty cool idea by the way, so, please consider updating? That would be awesome sauce ..