Reviews for The Leap
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 7/9
I enjoyed this and was glad to find it and have time to read all the way through. There were moments when I could have cried for Neal and I got frustrated with Peter, the story is that engaging. Elizabeth and Mozzie were excellent, I was glad Mozzie was always Neal's friend. The dramatic conclusion with the death of Adler was good. Neal finding a home with the love of Peter and El was wonderful. Thanks for writing and leaving posted for new readers.
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 7/9
I like this,"Neal still had a hard time getting it in his mind that Peter could be married to someone as amazing as Elizabeth". We get it Neal and we agree.
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 7/9
Peter is too quick to give up on a 15 year old who has been living on the streets for years. How did the world lose Neal? Is he going to escape?
Book girl fan chapter 19 . 6/20
Marvellously done.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 19 . 5/15
Loved it
MargaritaS chapter 19 . 5/5
interesting
JimChou chapter 19 . 4/29
Heartwarming and definitely one of the better Teen Neal stories on this site. Enjoyed how you nicely managed to tie in some dialogues from the show. And you brought the story to an end; I hate it when authors leave the readers hanging with unfinished stuff. Great job.
lilsammywinchester chapter 19 . 10/31/2015
heartwarming
JoeNeal chapter 19 . 6/19/2015
Absolutely wonderful story! u really did a good job with Teen Neal!
hope u write more stories for WC!
Rascal chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
Thank you for this very enjoyable read and the wonderful ending to all that angst.
Rascal chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
Noooo!
He better not die or I will cry.
Rascal chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
Gosh Blue. Anybody who loves you would do anything in the world for you.
That made no sense didn't it? Oh well.
This is really powerful stuff, you've got my feels in your hands.
Rascal chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
I swear my chin quivers and I flinch every time Peter calls Neal "Caffrey".
Rascal chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
My heart is breaking.
Peter is in Agent-Mode right now.
"You could call me Neal?" Most heart wrenching line so far.
Rascal chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Knew it. I love little Neal.
Those big blue eyes could stop wars.
Elizabeth is so nice!