Reviews for The Temptress
Eggs and Ham chapter 13 . 2/8/2012
Whoa.. I loved this. Soo Wes killed himself? Omg cant get over that. I almost cried in this but I am an actor so I can hold it back. Awesome story!
SuperGroverandElmo chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Oh God- that was... no words right now. And who killed Emily?
janie17 chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
Oh. My. God. That was AMAZING. Best chapter yet! And it was so sad! I wish you'd explained who the guy who killed her was, but it wouldn't have fit in well so I understand. Wow. That was just amazingly wonderful. I'm so sad it's over though! :( Great job!

xxJanie
PanicAtKate chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
My Crey's! Loved this chapter
Girlbubble7991 chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
*cries, alot*

that's so sad, and also amazingly writen and sooo sad
Girlbubble7991 chapter 12 . 12/1/2011
GAH UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T SOON

SAD, SCARY AND SO SO AWESOME!
janie17 chapter 12 . 12/1/2011
that was a great chapter! Sad it is ending soon though :(
Girlbubble7991 chapter 11 . 11/28/2011
Wow that go kill yourself sorta scared me but then I was all KLAINE SHALL PREVAIL FOREVER!
ASeventhHorcrux chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
More detail and longer chapters.
ASeventhHorcrux chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
The chapters need to be longer, and OK needs to be okay. Okay is the proper word. It's good, but I feel like I had barely begun reading when the chapter's done. So just make it longer.
Girlbubble7991 chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
THIS IS SO SAD! KLAAAAAINE MUST PRIVAIL!
imaginess chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
Die wes! I HATE you! that was the last time youtold Kurt to 'take it easy!'

Okay, anyways. I hate Wes in the show and this story is giving me a real reason to hate him! So that's a plus! I'm also chearing that there's a girl named Emily who is blonde and Irish! That's me! Well, I don't have an accent, but my great-great granparents probably did!

okay, enough with the babbling. Please update soon!

-imaginess
dalton.anderson chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
yaaay! finally another chappy! love this story... wes got exactly what he deserved! :O i certainly hope finn gets back with rachel? C:
Girlbubble7991 chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
You are being so cruel to wes... aw well GREAT CHAPPIE :D
Klaine Lover chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
Wesley how could you? You're like Blaine's best friend a guy he could trust but you betrayed him.

I wonder what will Kurt and David do if they found out I hate cheating bastards who was threatened that will do something to their best friend's room.

But it's an awesome story so far.