Reviews for Conceived on a Bridge! The Revival
Shadowprice chapter 1 . 2/26
this is good you should make more
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Interesting, please continue
kamorris15 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
this story I really enjoy when you have time please try and do more work on it
godzillafan1 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
another story i like haku x naruto write the next chapters soon please.
blacquesironrain chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Great took fic, keep it up! Can't wait to read more soon.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Interesting idea great work
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
cute
BlueOnBlack93 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I give this story 100 out of 10.(yeah that right I just made math my b!#%). all joking aside, I truly love this story. I hope you continue making installments to this story.
The Man chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
I want to see where this ends up.
Paradoxil chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
This is... nice. The plot is almost unique, (you were beaten to it, I've forgotten the name of the story, "Hokage something".) I've yet to notice a typo, and there is no pointless adjective-spamming. My only complaint is how you have portrayed Haku, she is not upset. Her purpose for life, Zabuza, is dead, she should be a shattered husk of a human! Of course, your story, your plot.
Hakufan chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Please continue.
Toby860 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
its okay but i wish you had done more of the time inetween from the end of the mission to when haku woke up in naruto's point of view. i mean was he sad she had died, where was his grief, the start of training, and all the other little things.
red neo ranger chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
loved it keep it up cant wait to read more
renegadeofficer89 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Man, I really hoped that you can continue this. Looks good, though the unexplained timeskip is kinda weird, but whatever rocks your boat man. I hope all the best for you to continue with this.
True Assassins chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Glad someone decided to get this story back up and fixing the problems that were in it hope to read more soon also will this story have Naruto stronger than canon during the exams or about the same? I know you said Jiraiya was training him just wondering if he will be smarter and stuff like that through the exams
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »