Reviews for The Adventures of HJ Potter
ak chapter 9 . 1/25
c'├ętait une bonne fic!
NataS666 chapter 9 . 12/29/2017
OMG so sorry for your friend! I can't even imagine.
mckertis chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
It must be a law of fanfiction or something, that anyone who likes the crappy "Bungle in the jungle" writes terrible fanfiction themselves.
GreyWolf81 chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
I'm sorry to hear about that, but good luck with the shit going on in your life.
IloveHeat chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
Chamber of Awesome! Damn, I have to quit reading unfinished stories. This was awesome in itself and I am sorry you never finished it. Thanks though!
Rebmul chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
well like I said this was gold shame its dead I will follow it though in the hope you finish it
Rebmul chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
its a shame this fic is dead
Rebmul chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
jack for the win
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Eh, magic may be easier with a runed gun, but to me, it just got a lot more boring, and I don't see a point to 'shooting magic,' when it's essentially the same thing but quicker with non verbalized incantations using a normal wand.
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
A wand-gun... that's ridiculous. No. Just... no.
miguce chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
damn... sorry to hear that about your friend... and knowing what day he offed himself you can get an idea why but... thats not cool brah!
R.I.P
Yoyo T Bone chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
hot-tube time machine is best movie ever!BOOM i see a referance and my head exploded!
Yoyo T Bone chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
chappies that have harry come back to his 4th year are overcharge delirium awsome!
Yoyo T Bone chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
ideas don't determine whose right,power determines whose right and i have the power so i'm right
-tryhardninja
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
nooooooooooooooo! this is the most awesome story i have ever read (so far) please keep writing