Reviews for The Adventures of HJ Potter
mckertis chapter 4 . 7/20
It must be a law of fanfiction or something, that anyone who likes the crappy "Bungle in the jungle" writes terrible fanfiction themselves.
GreyWolf81 chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
I'm sorry to hear about that, but good luck with the shit going on in your life.
IloveHeat chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
Chamber of Awesome! Damn, I have to quit reading unfinished stories. This was awesome in itself and I am sorry you never finished it. Thanks though!
Rebmul chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
well like I said this was gold shame its dead I will follow it though in the hope you finish it
Rebmul chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
its a shame this fic is dead
Rebmul chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
jack for the win
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Eh, magic may be easier with a runed gun, but to me, it just got a lot more boring, and I don't see a point to 'shooting magic,' when it's essentially the same thing but quicker with non verbalized incantations using a normal wand.
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
A wand-gun... that's ridiculous. No. Just... no.
miguce chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
damn... sorry to hear that about your friend... and knowing what day he offed himself you can get an idea why but... thats not cool brah!
R.I.P
Yoyo T Bone chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
hot-tube time machine is best movie ever!BOOM i see a referance and my head exploded!
Yoyo T Bone chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
chappies that have harry come back to his 4th year are overcharge delirium awsome!
Yoyo T Bone chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
ideas don't determine whose right,power determines whose right and i have the power so i'm right
-tryhardninja
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
nooooooooooooooo! this is the most awesome story i have ever read (so far) please keep writing
123irish chapter 9 . 3/1/2015
FUCK... Just forget about my last review!
123irish chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Mr. Adams,
We'll miss you sorely. "42", I almost missed this story, if I hadn't been jumping around purposely not looking for it I would have completely missed the SEP field it was giving off. Then I found a nice dancing sofa and was able to read your story in relative piece.

Fullmetal,
It's been two years, if you are not in jail being buggered by "Bubba" the Killer Cross-dressing Midget... er Little Person, could we please get chapter ten?