Reviews for Two Negatives Equal a Positive
FatmaRoraima chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This is so sweet and wonderfully written.
motherofyaoi chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
So cute 3 loved kurama's family :)
Mapperson722 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
OMG So funny, so cute and omg so flipping funny! I didn't think a short story could make me laugh so much but wow you are good, very good. Lol
blackfirefox987 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i couldnt love this more. thank you for making my life complete.
yesy92 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
You did a great job with this story. It's really good!

In most fanfics Kurama is my favorite, but in this one I liked Hiei the most, haha that's odd!

Everything about Kurama's culture was pretty interesting...but I wouldn't be able to stand living in his hometown xD

Thanks for sharing this :)
ladydanni chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Loved this story and kurama's background.

One of the best fics of them I've read.
A.Eelif chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Omg I loved this story and didnt think I would. I read the description and thought thats gonna be dumb but you proved me wrong. I loved it! Keep up the good work.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I loved this!
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I really enjoyed that. It was well written and had a good story arc. I like all the detail you put into describing the culture in Kurama's hometown, although maybe having less OCs would allow you to focus more on each of them without confusing a reader.

I also think this should be divided into chapters, because that was definitely more than one sitting. P
mistress of mist chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was incredibly long for a one shot, but you managed to build an entire world. It explains why Kurama is the way he is. Also, a matriarchal society is always a plus. :D I'm highly surprised that this doesn't have more reviews. I suppose what it lacks is stirring emotion. I felt like the fic was being told just for the sake of being told which is why I feel that the fic is emotionless or very cold. The events themselves are written with skill, but there is nothing that attaches the reader to the fic. Not a bad fic, just a little monotonous.
Monita chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was cute. i like it, now all you need is a part 2
FanFicPhanatic2010 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Fantastic! This was really beautifully written, & I adore Hiei/Kurama
nekosmegitsune chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
an absolutely wonderful story

loved it, how karamas two families merged

all of it

thanks so much
Time on my hands chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I don't think I've ever read a story that goes into such detail on Kurama's past life. You've woven a story full of relationships. Both family and friends. I couldn't stop reading. This is an amazing story. I'm glad I read it. It was well worth my time.