Reviews for One Little Kiss
StarrySurprise chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Are you going to delete this particular story, or do you plan on continuing it on the new account? I like this a lot, which is the reason for asking.
AnonShizayafan chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
UUUUUPPPPDDAAAAATTTEEEE!
yoshisan chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
wahh i totally can't wait for the next chap this fic is just to awesome and the out of character shizaya is so sweet and fluffy
Tsuki-Nii chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
I love this sooo much! This is my favorite shizaya story so far! w It's so emotional! I really can't wait for the next chapters! please update soon!
PirateCaptainArthur chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
I like your writing stile very much and I'd love to read more of this story! Please update soon~! :D
Pookie-punki chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
awwww ;o; poor shizuo... so sad ;; I want more!
Simply Emotional chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
I really love this, please update soon!
ilovekon133 chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Hay guess what I love you're writing so u shoul update like nowXD
Vine8Ky chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Man Izaya...that was just cold bro. Like really it was.

Oh well, eventually you two'll make up and have a great sex scene :)

...I think...
Aquatity Angel chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Yes, this is true, that everyone reacts OoC when they're in love. :) Still, I thought you held character well considering. More, please.
Remi chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
This is cute! I am liking the fluff~ 3
MikiChan777 chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
This is by far one of my favorite shizaya fan fictions :3 it's so cute, i think it really flows...even if you are suffering from a writer's block, you're still amazing... please update soon! :D
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Hm... The characters are starting to slide away from the realm of IC... Keep an eye on it, make sure it stays IC. As for the lemon, just do some research. It's actually not that hard to write a good lemon.
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
One correction; you don't *verb* GOOD, you *verb* WELL. That's the one rule of grammar I simply can't stand being broken. "I'm doing well", not "I'm doing good".
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Tips: Keep it IC (just because they're having sex doesn't mean they have to be less bada$s), and do research on how two guys do the awesome before writing it. Make it realistic; think "how would *character* act in this situation?" to keep it IC.

Now then...

*stare*

He FELL? . Really? This is Izaya we're talking about.