Reviews for The Pawn, Risen
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Loved it!
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Love Lizzy fics that have a edge. She had a lot more to her then what the anime shows. I'd like to think she would pull the plug on ciel maybe even befor the marriage if he doesn't show some consistent Loveland honesty. It's their but it seems too sparatic to actually keep Lizzy long term. Theirs always earl grey.
Killer Cobra chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love how you portrait Elizabeth in all your stories. Rebelious, cold, free. I keep thinking of her as more than that 13 years-old puppet, I mean, how could anyone be only that and stay sane?
Please continue writing, I love your stories
Meg chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Now I understand the title! Very creative, but why do these characters dwell so on chess? It has little connection to real life. It's hard to believe a king would be so cowardly as to hide behind his knights.
Moon Of Jupiter chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hm, I don't understand why people always thought that Lizzy is a pawn piece on Ciel's chess board.

No. She's not. Frankly, what type chess piece will be useful enough to him, for himself to throw himself in front of an attacking bear to keep her alive? Or risk himself of drowning in a sinking ship, rip her dress off and drag a burden along?

What king will throw himself in front of danger to keep his pawn alive? seb knows how much lizzy means to Ciel, hence he knows to keep her out of it.

Lizzy is no chess piece. she is not on the board. but however, she had been trained to be his queen by Frances. she was not his piece before, however from the moment she declared she was the wife of the watchdog, she had chosen to step on the board in her own free will. How Ciel will see it? He may or may not use her in future. but I believe in Ciel...he may try and fail still to keep her, her, as best he can. :p

Great shot though. you flew under the radar with me, but I definitely deserve more reviews and love!
ficklejam chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I L-O-V-E it so much! You rock Author-san. I loved how you caharcterize Lizzy here and how different she would act~~
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 8/4/2011

This was quite good. I'm highly pleased I chose to read it. And I wouldn't be adverse to a continuation...;)
LittleMissSophie chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
this shows a nice side of Lizzie _ It was a nice monolouge!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
wonderful! I really hope Elizabeth would think like that. :3 Shes such a cool girl and I hope she wont be used and doesnt let herself be used.
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow, that's really powerful coming from Lizzy's POV. Then again, I understand her a bit.

She wants to be by her beloved's side no matter what, but doesn't want to be a lifeless doll stuck in a cage.

It's a strange thought that back then, women were told to be modest, kind, gentle and chaste. Women who openly flaunted their intelligence, wiles, and "broke" the Victorian Rules were shunned by everyone.

I love the fact that Lizzy wants to be her own person, even if she had to rise and stand up against her King.

rainbowspring chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
YEAH! FINALLY a fanfic showing how epically awesome Lizzie is and how she is NOT weak or dumb. I LOVE how she's kind of a feminist and refuses to be used by anyone in this fic, especially consisdering this was Victorian England, after all.

WOW, is all I can sum this up as, WOW!
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
HELL TO THE FUCKING YEAH! I had started to respect lizzie SOOOOO FUCKING MUCH after that chapter like she became my favorite character lol!