Reviews for Goodbye
Lottie Lyric chapter 1 . 4/22
While this was very good, you forgot Snape...that's a sin!
SpellPiper2213 chapter 1 . 3/13
Not bad, not bad at all.
Minerva777 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Love it love it love it.

The stories that we love best never leave us.
So whether you come back by page or by the big screen
Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you
Home

Min
Meta Write chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Where's Sevvy on the death list?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
What about Colin Creevey? How come everyone forgets that he died! I mean really people!
GHgirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
To Bittersweet x:
Thank you for writing this poem. I really needed something to cry about today, and this was just it. It's been years since the final battle, but the tears are fresh, the heartache unchanged. I find myself wishing that it wasn't over, not yet, not ever. I grieve for our beloved friends. Even if it's just a book, the pain feels real. I grew up with Harry Potter. He was so relatable, so kind, so humble. He was my childhood hero. I eagerly await the next Harry Potter generation. You are amazing in your writing, and I encourage you to continue. Keep writing!
-GHgirl
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This... this was AMAZING! *starts bawling* HARRY POTTER WILL LIVE ON!
PotterProngs chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
That was an amazingoem! HARRY POTTER FOREVER!
The Dream Carrier chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
...WAHHH!
You broke me to pieces!
leviohhsa chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
THIS MADE ME CRY. WHY.
No, but really... i loved it. Especially the first lines and the last. GAH.
Lottie chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I really, REALLY liked this poem. Your rhyming technique is so good it makes meh jealous :P You're right though, there IS always Pottermore. WOOHOO for us winning the (most recent now) House Cup! At least balances things out between the Slytherins (one of my friends actually turned up to school today in a Slytherin scarf... I was so annoyed. I mean, Gryffindors are amazing, right?)

'What the heck is a Horcrux?' LOL reminded me of A Very Potter Musical!
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This made me cry... I thought this was beautiful. I am now in love with all these Harry Potter poems... so amazing. Really good poem. :')
blue287 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
long live harry potter
duckythestrange chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Best harry potter poem I've read
FutureLibrarian chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
You put this... just... PERFECTLY. I will NOT let the legend of Harry Potter die! I will NOT let it become #2! It MUST stay #1! I will NOT say goodbye to Harry Potter, because it is not gone! This poem is beautiful my friend, you made me cry. NO. You made me bawl my eyes out.