Reviews for Hangovers 2: Telling the Family
TotallyNCISObsessed chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I Love Reading These! Hangovers Is Probably One Of The Best Fanfics I've Read. I Do Love How You Pit A Cliff Hanger At The Ends, It Makes Me Want To Read On And I Like That! 1 Question Though... Are You Gonna Make A Sequel? I Would Love If You Did
Kirabaros chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
This and Hangovers has been a funny read and I enjoy it thoroughly. I hope you consider finishing this one since I am dying to see how McGee deals with in-laws.
Isaura McGeek chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Please, Please, Please continue this one day! I loved it and have been waiting for an update for so long...
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Found the Hangover 1 & 2 today and read it the whole way through, it is incredible and I await the next update.
alix33 chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Oh dear... (at Mom Sciuto's imminent arrival)
shialuvr222 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
OMG Abby's mom!
scubagurl22 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Lol, can't wait to meet Abby's mom! How's McGee's sign language? Time for a crash course?
Kaitlin Todd chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
I don't want to have to find the page again, therefor, too lazy to log in.

Was Abby's mom's flight by coincidence or did Abby tell her someting was up? Either way, love where it's going. ;)
crocadile1986 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
cant wait to see what happens next
lsmcfan chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Can't wait to see what mama Scuito thinks of Tim!
Kaitlin Todd chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Too lazy to log in. :)

Ah, telling a tale over coffee and a shocked sister. (That probably didn't make sence, but the intent was sincere)

Can't wait for the next!
shialuvr222 chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
XD I don't think "a little chapel in Vegas" was what Sarah was expecting to hear... lol
alix33 chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
"he reached for his cell phone. "I should probably call her." She picked up the phone just before it went to voicemail, sounding grumpy as she answered. "Sarah McGee." "Hey Sarah, its Tim." "Tim, its 7 o'clock in the morning. What's wrong?" He flushed; he hadn't thought about how early it was. "Did I wake you?" "I was up until 4am studying, Tim. What is it?" "I need to talk to you. Come to the Navy Yard." She sighed. "Can't you just tell me over the phone?" Exasperated, he replied "Sarah, will you just come already?" "Fine, I'll be there for lunch, ok?" "Fine." He hung up to find Abby laughing at him. "Is she always like that?" - OK, so Tim obviously had his phone on speaker.

"So what did you say?" "I told her that you were a federal agent, and that you're really into computers and science..." She stopped when she realised he was laughing at her. "What?" "You kinda made me sound like a geek, Abs." "So, what's wrong with that? You are a geek, McGee" she pointed out. "What would you prefer I told her? That you willingly sleep in my coffin, are a little turned on by my dog collars and have a tat on your ass?" He flushed as he thought about that. "Yeah, probably better we do it your way." - I would have thought Tim made peace with the geek part of him eons ago, but obviously not.

"Tim, I really do need to study. Is everything ok?" "Sarah, Abby and I are married." She let her pack drop to the ground next to her chair. "What?" "Abby and I are married" he repeated. Clearly exasperated, she said "Tim, I do not have time for this. I have exams coming up; I should be studying, not coming all the way down here for some stupid joke!" - To misquote (but only very slightly) CJ in the episode of "the West wing" I saw recently: "Shove it up your ass, Sarah!
TwistedRocketPower chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Lovely chapter, yet again :)
Gottahavemyncis chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Oh boy, more! And it'll make the mother-in-law happy, got to do that!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »