Reviews for Naming Rights
St chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Awesome!
Stine chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I think I've said it before, but I adore this.
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Please let there be a sequel to this where we get the wedding and the three kids, 2 boys and a girl. Great story, fun and sweet.
mysticblue17 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
First off love your dp!bell is just awesome. Ok back to the story. Love puckleberry your story is so light and cute! But there is a root of vulnerability for their relationship which really grounds it all. Great work!
hazeleyes2881 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
How do you do it? You make me love EVERYTHING that you write! I love that Puck is the one who started naming their future children! I have so many fave lines from this fic. They are:

"I'm gonna be really good at looking after your panties." It's soooo Puck!

"You're crazy if you think I'm knockin' her up before she's been nominated for her first Tony." Rachel has obviously influenced his thinking.

"It's just a lot of Cs for one name, isn't it? Carter Chang. Carter Cohen-Chang. Carter Cohen-Chang-Chang." Funny and, that poor kid! Lol

"You know where the library is?"

"Fuck you, Lopez." This just made me laugh!

"So just to recap...my stepbrother acts like a jerk and breaks up with you again in front of the entire glee club to go after the Fembot...Puck calls Finn a blind idiot and tells him he never deserved you..." Just awwww!

And last but not least I loved when he made sure she was over Finn before he confirmed they were together.
MarionV chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
AMAZING!
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
AWWWWW... So sweet. Love it. Brilliantly done.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Best. One-shot. Ever.
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Love Love Love this! 3
MissWikipedia chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Loved it!
Emrisah chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Holy crap, that was just . . . all of the feels. Seriously. Amazing, amazing story. Thank you so much for writing it.
Jen Drake chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This was beyond cute. I have no other words for it. Great job!
tryingtobestine chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awesome story :)
lambtastic chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love their names! It's funny cause their future daughter's name sounds like such a goodie goodie. While her brothers names sound like they'll cause trouble. Lol. Anyway, I love this story:)
Pumpernickle93 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Loved it! So cute, I especially loved the last name and how it ends!