Reviews for A Twist in the Tale
PoisoningPigeonsinthePark chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I really loved this! :D

what a fabulous and original idea. you captured that lightness and childish banter that was so prevalent in the first series, but also managed to completely turn everything on its head!

awesome! how you can reverse everything but keep them IC I don't know.

the love triangle was hilariously adorable :)

and Arthur taking Morgana's place as the magical Pendragon made such an interesting dynamic.
Tanydwr chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Nice twist. I would love to read more of this. It would be interesting to see how the three of them act, and especially what would happen to Morgana. Is she still a seer, or is her magic now Gwen's? Is she still a target for Morgause?

And it would be especially interesting to see how Arthur saves himself from trouble, and how Merlin's current non-magic status changes things for him.
Millie 1985 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wow, I really really really love this story, it is very different from anything I have ever seen before and I would love to read more.
larasmith chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Does Merlin have magical powers? Really enjoyed it when ARWEN this time were born with magic instead of MERGANA duo! Great story! This could become interesting! Please continue!
Element Siren chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Please, please, please make this into a multichapter. It's so good and I love it.
Tagrea chapter 1 . 7/15/2011