Reviews for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows CRACK
Ragnarok the demon sword chapter 1 . 2/23
I beg of you, do more of these. Please.
Relena Duo chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I'VE READ IN AGES!
THIS IS AWESOME ON SO MANY LEVELS!
satene chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This was hilarious! I laughed so hard, had tears in my eyes :))))) AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH. For somethings, I didn't notice, but I did notice most things. I love the Ginny bashing, the inner Ginny-hater in me is pleased..
Uhm, yes, I'm that lone Tom/Harry (though its either Teen!Tom/Harry, or Older!Evil!Harry/Tom, or some other AU in which they are in the same time era..) shipper. Anyways, I loved Harry's and Ron's little 'rivalry' with Hermione in the middle of it. And yeah - OUR HARMONY MOMENT OWN EVERY HINNY AND ROMIONE ONES, WHOO! (Though I still like Romione occasionally..)

This is hilarious, and I give you an A along with 'Funniest Story I Read In January' award! :DD
The-Key-To-Your-Heart chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Wow...
Lahel chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
LOTR movies ARE better than HP movies... Just saying.
moonyrocks13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I was DYING! oh my loki i was laughing the whole way through XD this was all so great.
Binka chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I think my favourite part of this was 'Voldie and Draco on a Nimbus 2003, G!' I'm registered blind and what little sight i do have wasn't enough to catch Voldie hugging Draco in the movie, or Harry and Voldie falling off the tower, how did they survive that exactly? And I didn't even know that Fred didn't get his death scene, although now i come to think of it I now have even more reason to think it was a printing error in the book and Fred's not dead at all. Er, Anyway... I've really enjoyed this and am now off to see if you wrote any for the other movies, not only are you hilarious, but you've also told me more about DH part 2 than I learned from watching it.
Meride chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
LOL
mehx2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
OK, that was hilarious. But I have to say, I'm a hinny shipper, but I hate how they butchered in the movies. Either way, loved it!
Kiki's Writing Service chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That was the funniest thing I've ever read. Period.
It was so true though... The movie... tsk tsk
Lord of The Rings characters! Whoo!
chunkiechunder chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Book-fans: WHAT. THE. F***. VOLDEMORT DOESN'T F****** GIVE HUGS!

THIS. SOOO THIS.

Funniest thing I've read in a loooong time. Loved it. You should do this for HBP, I reckon.
Erimea-KnightofDoom chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Well, I think you covered everything about the film that had annoyed me. Though, I have to ask; Thestral hair? ...What thestral hair?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
.you bloody rock babe!
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh gosh... the LOTR references were fantastic. :) I thought you did a good job of it. GinnyxDraco would have been amusing to see...

Good luck with your writer's muse!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »