Reviews for Adore
sc4536 chapter 39 . 5/4
Ooh, that’s mean! I was all happy and satisfied over a happy ending, babies (Emmett babies at that, hells yeah!) and then you add that little bit at the end. So mean!

I haven’t been on FF for so long (a good few years) but I couldn’t get this story (or rather Menage) out of my head and knew I had to find it and re-read it. I loved Menage, and Adore has been fabulous.
Please please please write another one!
Lol I do own a Reeses Peanut Butter cup. Lol I'm actually looking forward to every authors note now lol
Finally. It's about time she told him
One thing I can't understand is why she keeps calling the teacher Peter. If I didn't like someone and they kept asking me to call them By their first name I would politely tell them "No thank you I'm not comfortable calling you by your last name"
Your notes: " I also stole a pair of dentures once, What are YOU gonna do about it?"
AiymaSnikies chapter 3 . 3/12
I love your little authors noted at the beginning and the end they make me laugh so hard.
kirstyloveslife chapter 39 . 1/8
This has been amazing! I’d totally read more if you write another
homiegdawggirl chapter 39 . 1/3
Wait! What?! I don’t understand! What was that last part?! Omg I need to know now! Will there be a third in the series?! Omg I’m dying over here! And when I should be writing too. Grrrr! Aside from that I love both stories. They have both consumed my life for the last week or so. It occasionally got a little worded and rarely repetitive but over all a great plot. Last night when I was trying to come up w my 3 brothers while in bed waiting for sleep I realize you mentioned Alice but not Rosalie. Any reason for that? My supernatural brothers would be Riddick-jasper Thor-Emmett and vamp Edward as Edward of course. Anyway! I also enjoyed your disclaimers. Probably as much as I enjoyed the actual story. There are a couple I wouldn’t mind using when I get around to posting my story if you don’t mind. I’ll definitely understand if you do. I guess that’s all. Please reply!
TiffaniW chapter 39 . 11/25/2017
Poor Peter. That's gotta suck. I've been lucky enough in life to live happily with my STD. Ha!
ghanima77 chapter 39 . 11/21/2017
Well, this one left me tense for a bit. But it all worked out well for at least Bella and the Cullens boys. I'm glad to see that the babies were Emmett's. I can't tell you why, but it made me smile. Good story!
LalaSparrow chapter 12 . 11/9/2017
Pauvre Bella. Elle a pas de chance un coup de poing et en plus secoue ses serviettes hygiénique sous le nez d'un mec.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/16/2017
I love it! Hope you write a sequel or some outtakes!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/6/2017
c'mon chapter 40 this is a really great story !
YourWriter chapter 39 . 9/5/2017
This was one he'll of a roller coaster ride! Very well done!