Reviews for The Choice
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Sounds like something from the tv show. What a shame it only had 3 seasons.
Katrina chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Yay! Challenger! Thank heavens! Lovely ending and I'm glad Roxton felt forgiven - that was a nice touch. Thanks for a great read :)
Katrina chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Poor Roxton - such a weight of guilt. Good for Marguerite finally talking to him, even if she did get it wrong, LOL! Nice chapter - on to the last...
Katrina chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
And here I thought they'd find Challenger alive! Nooooooo! So sad to see Roxton in pain and poor Marguerite not able to do anything to help :(
Katrina chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Oh no! Poor Challenger! Evil cliffhanger! Good idea with the bullets and nice descriptive narrative. Looking forward to chapter 3.
Katrina chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Exciting start! Good characterisation - it's been so long since I read a Lost World story and I can't wait to read the rest of this :)
Gemini Explorer chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
This was well done, and appreciated! We need more TLW fics and few appear here.

But you have a glaring error on the last page. The elevator was either empty or Challenger was there in the heap of rags!

If you mean for the elevator to have come again after John got his rifle from the rack, you need to say so. A minor re-write will fix that. Just have the elevator come up with George in it!

Otherwise, nice work. I like your stories.

Gemini Explorer
ficscribbler chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Leahna, how lovely to discover a "new" TLW story! The way you portrayed Roxton's guilt and presented the revelation of Marguerite's misinterpretation of his actions would've fit on the series just as you wrote it. I enjoyed his reassuring explanation and the resulting growth in their relationship. :-) The plot moved along well, and you wrapped it all up so nicely that it was a very satisfying story to read. Thanks!
daniM chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
is always good to read a fic of this wonderful series. congratulations! a Brazilian reader
Eva chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Great story...great writing. Love any TLW story that has R&M embracing at the end. Very well done.
Ice Queen chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Finally, another LW story & I like it. Please update soon!