Reviews for holdning on: black veil brides
Carissa chapter 44 . 4/10/2016
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO SHE CANT DIE! NO
god this story made me cry so many times. fuck... thankyou. just cant believe she died! and just no .. cant... :'(
i know this review sounds so weird and effed, but trying not to cry even more than i am. all good books, in my opinion, make you cry, and this one... god i loved it.

god this this story... the end just...
keep your writing up. dont abandon it. ever.
Stephanie chapter 44 . 1/11/2016
This may be strange but it could be that she didn't really die just fall into a deep sleep like a coma and the blood was just from her wound that heals but no one notices until one day she wakes up during the night and says sat up then someone comes down into the room and sees her then it turns out a he is fine and the story isn't over. I and willow didn't die but a look Alike of her and add he finds ashley and he thing is that an she is a ghost but she isnt
Sapharra chapter 44 . 5/5/2014
Oh wow... I really don't know what to say... Beautifully heart shattering.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
love the story
bvb army chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
awesome story love it
TheLovingDead chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
Awesome Story! I love this
Ry chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
Totally loved it! Bad thing is, I gotta go to bed soon so i wont be able to finish it tonight. D: Anyways, AMAZING story, TOTALLY LOVED It!
Marlena chapter 44 . 9/23/2012
OMG ur evil I loved both stories like crazy but the ending suuuuucccckked u made me cry. Not cool bro
Amber chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
WHY!? I CANT STOP CRYING! I hate the ending! (awesome story though) -weeps in corner-
Jenny chapter 44 . 7/10/2012
So I have to say thanks to the most saddest and nicest fanfic I have read. I loved Etherily. (if that is how its writen.) I could find my self in her. The way she talked, behaved and stuff. Do you have more fanfic? I would realy like to read it. How is your computer doing?

Keep up the good work
Sassaphrinascream chapter 44 . 6/25/2012
...HOLYFUCK! I honestly just cried so hard. And now i have a gaint hole in my chest. This is definitly the sadest most gut-wrenching fanfic i have ever fucking read. Why did you have to kill eternity? I saw it coming... Just...HOLY. FUCK. I cant look at bvb the same again. The pain everyone went through , especially andy ash and cc, made me think of how hard it must have been for my dad when my mom died...HOLYFUCK. You have a writing gift. I mean, sure some things were a bit rushed and others not so believable, even for a supernatural fic...but only a truly talented author has the ability to make their readers feel such strong emotion. I just wish it didnt have to end that way...fuck. FUCK.
Sassaphrinascream chapter 25 . 6/25/2012
NO WILLOW !

It hurts to see ash so sad after finding love

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Felicia chapter 44 . 6/20/2012
I cant believe you ended it like this. I thought only Frerard fanfics could make me cry but reading how much it afected everone it tears you apart. It wasa great story but I abslutly HATE the ending.
Jess chapter 44 . 6/6/2012
Can I just say, that was one of the most emotion, interesting and wonderful stories I have ever read! I just want to say, thank you so much for writing it, it actually changed my perspective of life. The ending actually made me cry :'( well, everythin past the funeral made me so sad and I just wanna say, that only really amazing writers can make readers feel that emotion that the characters are feeling. Thank you and you amazing!
Jess chapter 19 . 6/4/2012
Awesome chapter! I know I'm really late reading this, but I just want you to know how amazing I think this fanfic is