Reviews for Favourite Possession
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 8/16
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS FANTABULOUS AND I WISH THERE WAS MORE TO THIS STORY ITS FABULOUS AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Little Shinn chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
keep going
interesting and cute
hope to see you update soon
FandeYaoi97 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
C 'était having a great time:)
Kaname which s 'énerve for sound favourites possession which n 'est other than Zero:)
But c 'était nice to read it
SexyDeathEater chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
BEAU-TI-FUL!

I LOVE it when Kaname-Senpi gets posessive over Zero-Kun :D
Love332 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Hahaha! hilarious~ Poor Aido~ Its always best to clarify things while talking to Kaname! XDXDXD
Naruto'sKnuckleHead chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
i luv ur stories can u do more chapters on zero's baby plzz and more vampire knight stories with kaname and zero 2 gether x
xX-KiryuSama-Xx chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I liked it a lot. It was really funny. I feel bad for Aidou and Zero (his back must be in so much pain). good job:)
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That was awesome!
kanamexzero fan chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
hahahha...so funny _

like it , have a great day
irmina chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This is very amusing to read, I love it! As soon as Aido told Kaname he's broken Kaname's favorite possession I just knew Kaname and Aido were not on the same page. Poor Aido got a punishment of a lifetime, and poor Zero had to go through Kaname's painful sex. I totally love the way Zero handled the situation, he laughed and asked Kaname to take him downstairs and asked Aido. It's the right thing for him to call them idiots. And Kaname made Aido picked up the chess pieces from the bin and glued them together before changeover... It's so like Kaname to give that kind of punishment, so suitable for a collector like Aido. The last scene was funny, Kaname is really mischievous.
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
this was great, genre I think romance/humor