Reviews for The Beat of a Wing
JustAnotherObsessedFangirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
i like the story pls update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Great start. I hope you write more.
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
That was a neat idea. I'm sorry you never continued it.
shieldmaiden333 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hahahahaha! Wonderful, goodness! You must write more, Please?
ethiopian1987 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
more please. I love how clark and pete have that really good friendship. Please write more.
purrfus chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh fun.
MediumBlue chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I love this story so far please continue. Don't worry I didn't get those Clark/Pete vibes u mentioned and I've seen the entire series. So luv it _ and can't wait for more.
katie147 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wonderful start. There just aren't enough stargate/clark kent crossovers around. It's great to finally see another one, especially one that looks so promising.

Please, whatever you do, NO Clois? I just can't believe the smallville version of them together, especially after how the show stuffed up with their sudden change in character and relationship status from one epi to the next. But enough of my ramblings - fantastic start, I hope for more soon.

Just one bit of constructive criticism that I think could improve the flow of the story. When you cut from one scene to the next, it is a little hard to distinguish the change immediately and I found myself having to read back over the last few lines to make sense of it and realise, oh, it's a scene change here, that is why the conversation changed topics so abruptly.

Eg :

"Clark!"

my suggestion to fix this :

'"Don't get me wrong, love the ladies, but there's something about this that's just… you know?"

(EG HERE WHEN IT CUTS FROM THEM ENJOYING THE AVO TO MAKING THE LEAP, PERHAPS IF YOU JUST PUT A BIT OF A PAGE BREAK BETWEEN THE SCENES IT WOULD FLOW just putting a line between scenes like:

SCENE 1 (' "Don't get me wrong, love the ladies, but there's something about this that's just… you know?"

"Yeah." Clark agreed as they continued on, neither feeling the need for words the rest of the afternoon.')

_

SCENE 2 ('"We are never telling Chloe about this." Pete grumbled unhappily, glaring at Clark who had the audacity to let his smirk grow wider.

"Clark!"

Clark laughed, tightened his grip on his friend who was in his arms in a position eerily reminiscent to that of a bride, and then leapt into the air." ')

I hope that makes sense, I tend to ramble myself lol. Overall great work and I look forward to your next update :)
Luk chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
...Bad... Bad...

Bad author...

When the story begin... THE END!

Update Good author.
Skreech chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
GAH! I just got into it... and the chapter ended! :( yay I really like this! Now I must read some smallville, because I like this...