Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
This was such an amazing read! I am so happy I stumbled across this. Such amazing writing!
Divinity chapter 21 . 8/11
The characterization was great in this and I loved this story. How it was split up and shown from other perspectives was done very well. Great read, thanks for writing and thank you to your friend for their chapters as well.
Crystal heart 255 chapter 21 . 8/7
I love this story!
Crystal heart 255 chapter 3 . 8/6
I love this!
iris smith chapter 1 . 8/4
holy moly this was absolutely amazing
I'm not trying to single you out or anything, but why does every fanfiction writer has to have a quote at the header of every chapter? These things are everywhere on this website and I don't know why? I usually skip over them and most often find jarring. Like oh a fantasy world based on different Asian cultures, what could relate to this 'ah coldplay.' or a fanfiction based on ninjas lets quote Dumbledore.

And these quotes are sometimes not really related to the text that follows. Like do you write a chapter based on a single quote? or do you write a chapter and look for a quote that relate to said chapter. Both seems weird to me.

Nobody really cares or talks about them, and for me it didn't really change or enhance my perspective on what I was reading.
ana chapter 21 . 7/28
i love this!
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 21 . 7/24
I loved reading this so much. I don't think I was half way through the first chapter when I knew I'd hit upon zutara gold. This is one of those stories I know I'm going yo come back and read again
zar33n chapter 21 . 7/23
Re-reading almost 2 years later, I'm still crying.
thekeeperoftime chapter 12 . 7/22
Very nice so far! I really like Zuko/Katara pairings!
nooo i don't care post it here still! Please?...
WildWeasel42 chapter 21 . 7/18
This is fantastic! I read this years ago (when it only had a few chapters) and decided to look for it again since ATLA came on Netflix. Here I am shocked and excited that this story has so many more chapters since I’ve last seen it! I just wanted to get some Zutara cuteness and here I am with such a satisfying story! Thank you for writing this, it really is wonderful.
aphroditetsunami chapter 20 . 7/14
fantastic story! you portrayed all the characters so authentically. it makes it such a joy to keep rereading this story.
Slytherin Princess Nysa chapter 7 . 7/11