Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
deltakid4 chapter 21 . 23h
This is well written. Congratulations.
clolex chapter 21 . 3/3
This is so well written. Been a fan of ATLA for years and yes, a Zutara shipper as well. But beyond all that, I think all this makes more sense and sits better with me than how ATLA ended. I think it's also great that it actually sets a prelude to the main issues in LoK.
Freebirdxx chapter 3 . 8/31/2023
Zuko blinks. That's right. Katara had mentioned that her ex (her first) was gone.

Oh. What a pity.

Lol
chalicity chapter 9 . 3/2/2023
Ooh!

Another chapter I must comment on! Love seeing Katara's discoveries as she escaped. Great chapter!
chalicity chapter 6 . 3/2/2023
Iroh training Aang here is amazing - so in character, so on point and well written.

I came here for the Zutara but love seeing more going on with other characters - and this chapter especially had a great writing style.

Love it!
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 20 . 11/13/2022
Awww! I loved this story! Beautifully written! Well done. Now I have to see your other stories!
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 18 . 11/13/2022
*low whistle* Damn. You have Azula pegged. That’s inspiring and scary that you know her so well, haha! You should do an Azula fanfiction!
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 16 . 11/12/2022
Woah! I love this! It’s so completely different! Absolutely PHENOMENAL chapter.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 15 . 11/12/2022
He RELEASED Katara, but his heart has still been touched by hate, hasn’t it?
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 12 . 11/12/2022
Here’s the problem…in THIS story, that you’ve created, Aang really will need to kill Osai because the only reason he succeeded in the series is because he held no hatred in his heart. He hates Zuko in this story, and Zuko hates him back instead of becoming his friend.
And so, when Aang is lightbending, he won’t be able to overcome it and he will be corrupted because his heart is different.

If he kills Osai in the Avatar state, it isn’t Aang who is killing him. Aang barely even remembers what happens when he’s in that state. It’s the Avatar, which he is an aspect of. So, he can still maintain his purity. Just a thought.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 6 . 11/11/2022
Woah. Very deep. Very good chapter.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 5 . 11/11/2022
Lol! I love Toph!
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 2 . 11/10/2022
Beautiful chapter. You Described Azula’s mind and characterizing a way I’ve never seen before. She’s a sociopath. It’s really cool to read
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 1 . 11/10/2022
Wow. I can’t believe this is the FIRST chapter! THE FIRST ONE! I’ve taken a huge journey through this story, reading it in bits and pieces since I’m at work and I’m literally on the first chapter. You’re my absolute favorite now. I’ve been looking for a story like yours because I wanted to give the whole Zuko/Katara idea a chance but none of the writing has done it for me. It’s all been so juvenile. This is hands down the best story I’ve found so far. AND ITS THE FIRST CHAPTER! XD I’m so excited to read the next 20 chapters!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2022