Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
Goldregen chapter 20 . 11/22
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this fic, I really enjoyed reading it!
Laydi Shaden chapter 10 . 11/12
damn chapter 20 . 11/10
I really didnt like it... but the end really got to me tbh. The final chapter kinda choked me up
Sunshinejules873 chapter 1 . 11/9
Two words : NAILED IT !
RSDU chapter 20 . 9/19
Good story
moor chapter 20 . 9/7
This was a lovely read-and I'm fortunate enough to have been able to read it all in one go. Honestly, it was wonderful! :D

(As for the delays between updates... seriously, don't beat yourself up. coughcough)

Thank you so much for sharing this, I've really enjoyed it.

Cheers, and happy writing!
moor chapter 19 . 9/7
OMG I love and adore your Toph, throughout this entire fic, but especially her last line here, hahahahahahahahahhaahah!
moor chapter 17 . 9/7
This entire fic... the soundtrack could be Amber Run's "I found (love where it wasn't supposed to be)". Just... so much of it resonates.

Beautiful job, I'm loving this story (and I haven't enjoyed reading Zutara fics for quite some time, so I really mean that when I say it's a huge compliment). HUGE KUDOS to you!

(Also, the line, "Mai does not hug." is... too perfect, hahahahaha!) I also love the repeating theme of Zuko making tea.

Thank you for sharing!
crazybookgeek chapter 20 . 8/21
Nook I finished now what do I do with my life···I know re-read
anon chapter 20 . 7/5
This is my 3rd time reading this, and i question why i haven't read it more. Sooo gooood the plot and characterization and the ZUTARA. Thank you for writing this!
awkward tarsier chapter 20 . 6/10

After finishing this, I immediately stalked your profile to see if you've written more Zutara. You can only imagine my disappointment upon seeing that this was the /only/ Zutara fic you've written. On the other hand, maybe it should stay that way, because it seems like any other Zutara fic I'll come across will only pale in comparison to this.

You are so damn creative that it makes me want to shrivel up into a ball of my melodramatic cliched plot lines. Each chapter was so artistic and so distinct and so amazing. Not only do you get into the characters' heads extremely well, you manage to infuse their personalities in the narrative style? I don't know how that's possible, but well, you did it. Like Azula's 100 word drabbles, or Toph's chapter that was heavy on sensory imagery. Hella awesome. And the Fourth Wall and Strategies chapter, that's so freaking innovative. And hilarious. I'm so jealous.

You give each character the spotlight, while still managing to develop Zuko/Katara so well. I especially love how Zuko was portrayed, especially with the guilt over "kidnapping" Katara and his struggles with finding honor. These two already have such a complex relationship, but you made it even more exciting with the entire Sparrowkeet premise. It's dark and twisted, but it's the thing I love most about this fic.

Granted, the timeline was a bit jumpy, and I found myself skimming through previous chapters trying to keep up. Still, the entire non-linear things has its charm and I understand that really, the best way to sequence things was how you did.

Please write more Zutara.
niffaith chapter 20 . 5/22
I died out of the pure awesome. The voices are right, it feels more mature but it's still fun and true. Amazing read, thank you.
Knanaki chapter 20 . 5/13
This is great. Thank you
GracieSnow chapter 1 . 5/4
Beyond phenomenal, this story was an experience worth reliving, rereading time and time again
Elen-Di chapter 20 . 4/23
I really, really enjoyed this series - I can see why so many have favorited it. :) You have a great writing style and I loved the humor interspersed with the drama. Maybe one day you'll write more Zutara? :D. Thanks for writing such an awesome series!