Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
Guest chapter 2 . 4h
Damn what a way to write Azula
Guest chapter 1 . 4h
DAMN KATARA. DAMMMNNN
Narglehunting chapter 20 . 3/15
I don't think I even have the words for how much I adore this story. First of all, this is the fanfiction that made me ship Zutara; I read this fic when I was just curious about the pairing and I fell in love. I fell in love with them and I fell a little bit in love with you as well. Every time I go and look for more Zutara fics I just end up reading this one again and again and again ad infinitum. The problem is your story is "zutara canon" to me, this is the way I view their relationship developing, this is their relationship for me. The characterisation is so spot on I could weep. The development feels so organic. The chemistry is so well written. This is my safety fic. I'm so happy you wrote this fic but I also kind of hate you for not writing any more Zutara and making all others pale in comparison. Sorry for the babble. Thank you for this story.
wordsequalmight chapter 1 . 3/5
Amazing. Simply wonderful. I LOVE this Zutara series — one of my absolute favorites.
LunaticCat chapter 20 . 3/3
awesome
Jamethiel-bane chapter 20 . 2/28
This is fantastic. Well done!
I read the absolutely incredible first chapter thinking wow this is pretty short for 88k and then I saw that there were 20 chapters and leapt for joy. Everything is so well-written I don't even know where to begin. But as I got into Chapter 8 I knew I had to leave a comment. First A quote and A quote usage. I love the parentheticals and how they change like water to fit their surrounds and (strange even by _ standards). Those little moments of Sokka missing and grieving for Katara, the buildup and execution of those moments were so heart wrenching oh man. I could go on and on but I really wanna read more. Thank you for sharing this beautiful work with us.
Chyme for the Rhyme chapter 1 . 1/27
Katara's voice is strong and eloquent throughout this piece and it's what gives this fic it's charm; all her little self-reflections, the small changes in the narrative where she makes a new discovery or observation, even the way her imagined conversations with the rest of the missing gaang develop and change (and also serve as a really nice 'break' or 'interval' between sections, a clear time-stamp on how her hate is metamorphosing into something different and scary) - all of it builds and binds together into something that doesn't drag, despite it's word count.

There's some real 'wham' lines in here as well. I especially like 'Katara thinks that Azula lies to Zuko far less than Zuko lies to himself.' It's very true in this scenario you've written.
gretlcascade chapter 3 . 1/18
OMG "like he's Spirits gift to mankind (which he is but fucking whatever)" THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS GD SITE I AM DED
Liz Ben chapter 20 . 1/14
it was a beautiful story. so rich and detailed and colorful and flavorful. thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/26/2017
Amazing!
Isaly chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
waw, that story was just great!

I loved the Katara and the Zuko that you depicted, you found the perfect mix between their true characters and what they could have been. I really liked how things turned out, and the ending inserts really well in the "true" story line.
You should really write a story about them when they are older, after the ending of ATLA, with your style and creativity it would be pure fire!
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 20 . 9/11/2017
This was really well-written. Kudos!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/4/2017
IS THIS ZUTARA

NOOOOO
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2017
Oh my god. Sokka is so clueless sometimes and I think Zuko just got hot and bothered... Just saying :)
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »