Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
Watermellow chapter 20 . 2/22
Zutara is beautiful, and I ask no one to give up on them, or at least the fics. Thank you. I love this one in particular.
Watermellow chapter 11 . 2/21
My eyes thank you deeply. This was a wondrous gift. Amen.
paulina101 chapter 20 . 2/17
This was so amazing! I usually read Kataang, but Zutara is becoming more and more appealing thanks to this story. I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you keep writing more fanfics! This story is now a favorite. Thank you. :)
Crimson Velvet Tears chapter 20 . 2/9
Holy Mother of Gods that was awesome! Excellent characterization. 3
Wow, ok, I would just like to tell you how amazing this chapter was. The way it's written is absolutely perfect. It's like I could feel everything Toph felt and I could see what she was 'seeing'. I'm just in awe. Of course, everything so far has been awesome but this chapter is just incredible.
crangelique chapter 20 . 1/4
Among the Zutara fanfics that I have read so far, this is admittedly the best.

The first chapter was perfect. Actually, if this was a one shot, it can stand by itself and still be great(not that I'm complaining). It had the right amount of angst and I loved the fact that it was written in Katara's POV. Her realization about Zuko's feelings for her couldn't have come at a better time.

The whole story was a gradual progress, stretching with the different takes by each character, into a finite point. The issues regarding the series were tackled. I certainly loved the build up till the end.

The characterization was well-played. Zuko was indecisive at first but his character grew eventually. He was loyal to a fault to Katara. He was honest and honorable. On the other hand, Katara became a symbol of strength. She pushed through any eventualities just so she can survive and hold her dignity intact. She accepted and gave. Her character was given justice.

The pairing aside, I also appreciated the other characters. Short insights of their personalities instilled a greater appreciation. Toph continued being awesome. With the play in Ember Island, she had realized that her pranks and whims could sometimes hurt others. Azula was the right villain. She
was scheming and power-hungry, but she showed her humanity in the way she handled herself with her brother. Aang managed to let go of his selfish desires. He was free because he sacrificed. He changed, but I'm glad that he other characters were brought to life and also given a chance to say their piece. Probably more than anyone, Iroh was the greatest influence in this.

It was breathtaking. The whole experience was a wonderful take to the world of Avatar. It became a world beautiful to everyone willing to indulge in the wonder that is Zutara.
caspasta chapter 20 . 1/3
I love this story so much. I love how it wasn't in the right order but you still had your audience attached. I love the Zutara moments and the jealous Zuko. I totally agree with your perspective about Aang. I just love this story altogether. Can't wait for more from you! :) 3
SuperSonic Violet chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
I love you.

Is that enough? No? Okay.

I THOROUGHLY enjoyed this. I can't express well enough just how much, but just be aware that this is a really amazing story. :D My favourite thing is the way you write it, in a way that is simple and succinct but with deeper meaning - especially chapters like 'The Princess' and 'Who I Am (or Who I Was): Part One'. It's hard for me to choose a favourite but I'll go with those for now. :P Azula was wonderfully written! And the way Katara brought Zuko back to life... And their relationship dynamic and the uncertainty and how Katara could waterbend using her legs because she trained with Zuko... And how she makes it back to the rest of Team Avatar... And how this wasn't soppy and overdone... And you reinvented Season 3 in ways that worked so well... And then how everything is perfectly resolved!

Gosh. There's so much I loved about this! It was exceptional!

So I don't do this often. Actually, I don't really at all, lol. :P But after reading this a while back and coming back to re-read it and finally getting over my laziness and actually reviewing, I'm adding you to my favourites list! Because after reading just one story I adore your writing and this story that much. (This has only happened once before, and you're the first in the A:TLA fandom who wrote a story that gripped me so much.)

Thanks for a fantastic and riveting story! You rock! :DDD
Anonymous chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
THAT WAS SOOO NIIIICEEE. So well written and in character. Thank you for writing this.
DonnadelLago chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
It took some time, but it was well worth the wait! Thank you so much for not abandoning the story and giving us, your eager followers, a well rounded closure!
I love that so much was predictable: the last Agni Kai, Aang's struggle and how he dealt with it...
On the other hand the characters were spot on, just in different surroundings. You created an AU universe, but it still felt familiar and believable.
Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
It's good, but I really didn't like how she slept with Jet. I know she kissed him, but losing her virginity to him?

Also, I don't think Katara would see everything as a competition, especially not sex.
Distant Storm chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
All of this. In one chapter. Holy good grief, I can't wait to read more.
apenny12 chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
Absolutely love reading this AU Zutara fic! I was totally immersed in the storyline from the first chapter. I really loved the relationship development throughout the story and I appreciate that you gave Zuko and Katara's relationship ups and downs. Made the story much more interesting and gave them room for growth outside of their initial "fling." Also made it more believable. Katara would have seemed a bit unstable if she pined away for a guy who took her in as a POW and used her for personal gain, even if he had feelings for her to begin with. You are a very talented writer and the originality of this story makes it so much better than the actual Avatar series (in my opinion). I'm looking forward to reading more of your work! Thanks so much for sharing!
Jesse chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
Honestly, I like this better than the original story line and that's a hard thing to accomplish. Good job!
iShouldBeaDisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 11/12/2013