Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
Jinw chapter 21 . 6/20
this is hands down one of the best zutara fanfics and one of the best fanfics in general that I've ever read. this is EXACTLY everything I'd ever want in a zutara fanfic. thank you
Loved it from beginning to the end
Buhreee chapter 1 . 6/1
A fucking perfect work of art. This is the millionth time I’ve read this and I could read it a million more. God damn.
maedeux chapter 9 . 6/1
I know you haven't done anything with this story in like 4 years, but I looked it up and Sozin had Azulon at 58, which was the same year he started the 100 year war, he died 20 years later and that's when Azulon took over. Azulon's reign was actually 75 years, because he ruled from the time he was 20 until he was 95, he had Ozai at 55. The only real stretch to me is Roku's daughter giving birth at 72.
Jinw chapter 1 . 5/15
THE BEST ZUTARA STORY I'VE EVER READ. it was perfect. just how i would imagine a zutara fic in my mind.
Oh my gosh I am so hooked!
BiBuggles chapter 21 . 3/8
This was soooo amazing! I was frustrated and happy and sad at so many different times. Bravo!
Needles1990 chapter 21 . 12/10/2021
This was everything I wanted it to be. Thank you so much for being the balm to my Zutara heart.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 11/22/2021
Picturing zuko carrying toph around warms my heart a little lol.
ManR chapter 11 . 9/6/2021
Waharndo those words mean? How do I read this chapter
Manar chapter 10 . 9/6/2021
I love the sibling dynamic between Zuko and toph. Chefs kiss
Sybilla Sld chapter 21 . 7/1/2021
Hi, I'm sorry being writing a review too late, but once I start to reading I couldn't stop. Thanks, I love this fic so much, like, with all my heart. You made me fall in love with Zuko and it feels so intense. OMG, I love this history, I love you.
Gigipink chapter 21 . 4/24/2021
Loved this! Hope to read more from you.
Birds Love Words chapter 1 . 2/25/2021
Instant favorite. Love your tone, love how in-character everyone is, love that Zuko is redeemed properly. This is the way the show should have gone.

Seriously, the way you write these characters is absolutely spot-on. I can literally see Zuko’s reactions and hear Azula’s voice. Sokka and Toph (the imaginary ones, that is) are absolutely perfect as well.
La Phoenix chapter 21 . 1/23/2021
What a perfect epilogue for a perfect series!
1,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »