Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
Dangling of the edge chapter 20 . 7/17
Hayy.

I'm sure you're not gonna read this one, but I just want to say that I really love this book.
The storyline is awesome and with no plotholes.
The characters aren't ooc and just incredible.
I loved reading it and I'm kind of sad that this is the end.
But everything good have go came to an end.

Yeah. I'm in love with your style of writing and I adore your story.

ps: Sorry for my English...-
magical.fanfiction chapter 1 . 7/13
I just read this whole story in a day and OMG this is by far the best fanfic I have read! I do wish there were some more zutara moments towards the end... but overall it was a beautiful story! I loved the way you captured all the characters, and the plot was amazing! I always loved zutara Fics where it’s still in the Avatar universe, and this was absolutely perfectgreat story!
Spazbulba chapter 20 . 6/29
That... was amazing!
I love it! It was great! I wish it'd never end!
A BIG FAN chapter 20 . 6/21
Goddamn do I wish that this story would never end. I keep coming back to it from time to time every couple of years and each time I enjoy it more and more. It is an amazing job you did there.
threatlevelmidnight101 chapter 20 . 6/1
lost my old account so had to immediately find this story and favorite it. it's a dear favorite. thanks for writing it.
badadder1 chapter 20 . 5/21
Oh my gosh. It's so wonderful! I love the implied ending instead of an obvious one. oh my gosh I'll be re reading this. so much about this is wonderful, just. Thank you for writing this!
badadder1 chapter 11 . 5/21
this didn't work for me!
badadder1 chapter 10 . 5/21
this is fabulous. If this ends woth cannon pairings though, I'm going to be so mad lol
graman.g chapter 20 . 5/20
your story made me fall in love with zutara even more. your fanfic is the best zutara ive ever read so far.
graman.g chapter 20 . 5/20
i cant believe ive finished it. i want more. thank you for sharing
I just binge read this and this was awesome! I love the way you don't cheapen Zutara with rushed declarations of love and you take the time to look into their relationship with depth. I also love the fact that you didn't ignore the other characters and fully developed realistic characters based on events ( I think the clincher was how killing Ozai would irreversibly change Aang). Sparrowkeet was both a thrilling adventure and a somber reflection on the people we become and the people we grow to love. Thank you so much for this beautiful story, I deeply enjoyed it.
Wow that was anazing
Damn what a way to write Azula
DAMN KATARA. DAMMMNNN