Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
anon chapter 20 . 7/5
This is my 3rd time reading this, and i question why i haven't read it more. Sooo gooood the plot and characterization and the ZUTARA. Thank you for writing this!
awkward tarsier chapter 20 . 6/10
Crap.

After finishing this, I immediately stalked your profile to see if you've written more Zutara. You can only imagine my disappointment upon seeing that this was the /only/ Zutara fic you've written. On the other hand, maybe it should stay that way, because it seems like any other Zutara fic I'll come across will only pale in comparison to this.

You are so damn creative that it makes me want to shrivel up into a ball of my melodramatic cliched plot lines. Each chapter was so artistic and so distinct and so amazing. Not only do you get into the characters' heads extremely well, you manage to infuse their personalities in the narrative style? I don't know how that's possible, but well, you did it. Like Azula's 100 word drabbles, or Toph's chapter that was heavy on sensory imagery. Hella awesome. And the Fourth Wall and Strategies chapter, that's so freaking innovative. And hilarious. I'm so jealous.

You give each character the spotlight, while still managing to develop Zuko/Katara so well. I especially love how Zuko was portrayed, especially with the guilt over "kidnapping" Katara and his struggles with finding honor. These two already have such a complex relationship, but you made it even more exciting with the entire Sparrowkeet premise. It's dark and twisted, but it's the thing I love most about this fic.

Granted, the timeline was a bit jumpy, and I found myself skimming through previous chapters trying to keep up. Still, the entire non-linear things has its charm and I understand that really, the best way to sequence things was how you did.

Please write more Zutara.
niffaith chapter 20 . 5/22
I died out of the pure awesome. The voices are right, it feels more mature but it's still fun and true. Amazing read, thank you.
Knanaki chapter 20 . 5/13
This is great. Thank you
GracieSnow chapter 1 . 5/4
Beyond phenomenal, this story was an experience worth reliving, rereading time and time again
Elen-Di chapter 20 . 4/23
I really, really enjoyed this series - I can see why so many have favorited it. :) You have a great writing style and I loved the humor interspersed with the drama. Maybe one day you'll write more Zutara? :D. Thanks for writing such an awesome series!
This was so captivating, so utterly wonderful!
I wish this actually happened.
Red Hooded Angel chapter 5 . 4/3
I'm on to chapter 5 and Good Lord, this is amazing! I don't know how I only found this now! Whattt
Elizander chapter 1 . 3/27
Beautiful, touching, well paced and wonderfully narrated.
I loved everything about this. How the characters stay true to themselves. The way the sex scenes are so subtle yet so powerful. Katara's hilarious conversation with "the gang". Just about everything.
Girl with the Dragon Heart chapter 1 . 3/5
This has to be one of my favorite fanfics ever. I remember the first time I read it I thought this was a beautiful one-shot, then realized there were nineteen more chapters and basically did a happy dance. It's so well written, and the different formats and styles for the chapters/character narrators are so creative (I love the fourth wall and strategies for sister rescuing chapters especially). Overall, this is just amazing.

(I just realized I had never reviewed to tell you any of this, and felt so ashamed!)
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 7 . 2/22
And we thought Katara was the oblivious one...
Funkduder chapter 20 . 2/5
A couple of wording a grammatical errors give me the impression of poor form. Fix them, and publish. This is a work of art.
crosscountrychick13 chapter 20 . 1/27
So I have to say... I was vehemently opposed to present tense writing style before reading this. Seriously, I put off reading it knowing it was in present tense. But this story has changed my mind on that, because it was beautifully done. Excellent job! The characterization was great.
thequeen99 chapter 20 . 1/19
WOW wow WOoOW wOOOOOOw ... need i wow more?
this fic is so dangerously captivating i finished it in one day and will forever daze off into it's beautiful sparrowkeet universe.
I mean HONESTLY HOw can you be so flawless? im talking to you, beautiful writer of this master piece. your writing flows as garcefully as Katara's bending, the way you convey emotions was believable, most fics don't get that part right. I had no problem with the chronology. Your characters were charming as they felt right. and last but not least your lemons are with out flattering one of the best I've ever read, the are hot and swift and just so, so right. It fell like love making, and not mere smut. And to that and all else I give you Kudos !
ps: I am forever indept to you for this brilliant and full feeling your work left me with
sinfullyseen chapter 1 . 1/13
THIS IS JUST ONE CHAPTER?! gods. i was gasping at the end. so many feels and happenings. can't wait for what's to come.