Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
GracieSnow chapter 1 . 5/4
Beyond phenomenal, this story was an experience worth reliving, rereading time and time again
Elen-Di chapter 20 . 4/23
I really, really enjoyed this series - I can see why so many have favorited it. :) You have a great writing style and I loved the humor interspersed with the drama. Maybe one day you'll write more Zutara? :D. Thanks for writing such an awesome series!
This was so captivating, so utterly wonderful!
I wish this actually happened.
Red Hooded Angel chapter 5 . 4/3
I'm on to chapter 5 and Good Lord, this is amazing! I don't know how I only found this now! Whattt
Elizander chapter 1 . 3/27
Beautiful, touching, well paced and wonderfully narrated.
I loved everything about this. How the characters stay true to themselves. The way the sex scenes are so subtle yet so powerful. Katara's hilarious conversation with "the gang". Just about everything.
Girl with the Dragon Heart chapter 1 . 3/5
This has to be one of my favorite fanfics ever. I remember the first time I read it I thought this was a beautiful one-shot, then realized there were nineteen more chapters and basically did a happy dance. It's so well written, and the different formats and styles for the chapters/character narrators are so creative (I love the fourth wall and strategies for sister rescuing chapters especially). Overall, this is just amazing.

(I just realized I had never reviewed to tell you any of this, and felt so ashamed!)
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 7 . 2/22
And we thought Katara was the oblivious one...
Funkduder chapter 20 . 2/5
A couple of wording a grammatical errors give me the impression of poor form. Fix them, and publish. This is a work of art.
crosscountrychick13 chapter 20 . 1/27
So I have to say... I was vehemently opposed to present tense writing style before reading this. Seriously, I put off reading it knowing it was in present tense. But this story has changed my mind on that, because it was beautifully done. Excellent job! The characterization was great.
thequeen99 chapter 20 . 1/19
WOW wow WOoOW wOOOOOOw ... need i wow more?
this fic is so dangerously captivating i finished it in one day and will forever daze off into it's beautiful sparrowkeet universe.
I mean HONESTLY HOw can you be so flawless? im talking to you, beautiful writer of this master piece. your writing flows as garcefully as Katara's bending, the way you convey emotions was believable, most fics don't get that part right. I had no problem with the chronology. Your characters were charming as they felt right. and last but not least your lemons are with out flattering one of the best I've ever read, the are hot and swift and just so, so right. It fell like love making, and not mere smut. And to that and all else I give you Kudos !
ps: I am forever indept to you for this brilliant and full feeling your work left me with
sinfullyseen chapter 1 . 1/13
THIS IS JUST ONE CHAPTER?! gods. i was gasping at the end. so many feels and happenings. can't wait for what's to come.
sleath56 chapter 1 . 1/5
A great story. I love the Katara incognito chapter, and the learning of the opposite elemental fighting styles by Katara and Zuko. I liked that alot.
This would have easily been the best Zutara out there if not that the initial point of divergence from canon and the explanation for her choosing to sacrifice herself to heal Aang rather than escape seems to come from her having sex with Jet and thus being more affected by his betrayal.

This is the singular best Zutara fanfic, so forgive my jealousy. Because I view this as the best Zutara out there, and having reread this at least 7 times, I just can't get over that this story's path only seemed to have occurred because of 'fucking Jet'tara. I feel strange and rather 'trolled' that the best Zutara story out there seemed to have only evolved and made possible from Katara having sex with Jet.

Anyways, sorry for the spiel.
Fitz Darcy chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
I absolutely loved this story! I can't wait to read more from you :-)
That Girl chapter 20 . 12/20/2014