Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
Dictator4Life chapter 20 . 8/2
This fic is gorgeous but also really, really sad. It feels a lot more real because of it. Thank you for sharing.
marblesharp chapter 20 . 7/30
this is so wonderful. admittedly I'm still reading through this but I'm favoriting rn anyway. excellent AU
limonium chapter 1 . 7/24
honestly? honestly. this is good enough as a one shot but oh boy am i glad theres a next button right there.
Lord Melkor chapter 7 . 6/27
bless sokka
Lord Melkor chapter 6 . 6/27
very nice
Lord Melkor chapter 5 . 6/26
that was fucking brilliant!
Lord Melkor chapter 4 . 6/26
:D
Lord Melkor chapter 2 . 6/26
very nice
Lord Melkor chapter 1 . 6/26
I dunno. I like the general plot but I'm a bit disappointed that their "relationship" developed so quickly. The character development is a little wanting. I was hoping you'd explore why she was taken and why Zuko "didn't have a choice." Maybe that will show in the next few chapters. I did like how you didn't use the virgin trope, but I also fell like the whole Jet thing was OOC.
arielbrae chapter 20 . 5/28
The Ember Island Players chapter made me smile so manicly that I was afraid my face would get stuck like that. And it did get stuck like that. It's still stuck like that. This story broke me. Totally worth it. 10/10
Fudgy Buddy chapter 20 . 5/20
This was amazing. I just recently read about this ship and I'm blown away from the aching I feel in my chest now that I'm done reading. Thank you so much for writing!
Love, love, LOVE this. Seriously this brought life to all my Zutara dreams. Wish you had written more Zutaras because this one was amazing!
charlatain chapter 6 . 3/28
This was an incredible chapter (where Iroh trains Aang). It's not everyday you learn and take advice from a fan fiction (which makes this the most Avatar chapter so far). I appreciate your attention to detail (tundra makes perfect fire ending environment, who knew?) and thank you for fleshing out these characters so well, borrowing from Aang's rage at losing Aapa, to expanding on Iroh's efforts to bring back his son. I'm curious to learn how Zuko as as an inhibitor to Aang's progress.

If Aang thought katara to be dead, couldn't he technically open his last chakra and control his Avatar state? Just a thought (that you might totally address, idk)
Dimas chapter 20 . 3/22
Took me several evenings to read the whole fic. Anyway, I like the AU scenario. The characters remained almost identical as their original depictions in the show. It was interesting to see their actions in new, unusual situations. I my opinion, the last season of the show was quite weak. So, personally, I prefer this account to the canonical season. Although I'm slightly disappointed that the Zuko/Katara ending was left somewhat open. All in all, great work.
Katuko chapter 20 . 3/18