Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
Sybilla Sld chapter 21 . 7/1
Hi, I'm sorry being writing a review too late, but once I start to reading I couldn't stop. Thanks, I love this fic so much, like, with all my heart. You made me fall in love with Zuko and it feels so intense. OMG, I love this history, I love you.
Gigipink chapter 21 . 4/24
Loved this! Hope to read more from you.
Birds Love Words chapter 1 . 2/25
Instant favorite. Love your tone, love how in-character everyone is, love that Zuko is redeemed properly. This is the way the show should have gone.

Seriously, the way you write these characters is absolutely spot-on. I can literally see Zuko’s reactions and hear Azula’s voice. Sokka and Toph (the imaginary ones, that is) are absolutely perfect as well.
La Phoenix chapter 21 . 1/23
What a perfect epilogue for a perfect series!
La Phoenix chapter 7 . 1/23
This is golden!
La Phoenix chapter 5 . 1/23
I love Toph so so much and just like her I laughed my way through the chapter. How much better would ATLA be if they had cut out some of Aang’s mooning over Katara and just focused more on Toph?
La Phoenix chapter 3 . 1/23
Dark bendy Zutara is just awesome to read! I normally prefer the aged up fics but this series so far is golden!
Lemonleannn chapter 1 . 1/3
Reading the first chapter and everything seems really rushed to me. I feel like Zuko shoulda had a more solid reason as to why he wanted to keep Katara prisoner and why did Katara freak out when she found out that Azula had been having Dragoon root put in her tea. It was Azula, not Zuko who made that happen. Also I wish I could have seen how Zuko started falling for her and Katara warming up to him or some sort of sexual tension before they had sex for the first time. I have never seen a fanfic that was written in this way. But everyone seems to love it so ill give it a chance.
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 21 . 12/22/2020
This ending was very satisfying; it was bittersweet yet realistic. Great job!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 12/21/2020
Uncle Iroh shipping Zutara the hardest
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 7 . 12/18/2020
LOL Zuko rolling over face down in the water ;P
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 4 . 12/18/2020
This is the first time I've experienced second-hand angst while reading a fic. Poor Zuko. Great job!
juldoozicloud.com chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Ooo! I was kinda surprised by the ending, like the whole thing would be a bit au. But, I really like this. It’s a wonderful change to his time with the gaang and the underlying push that got him out of the palace eventually.
Chysvo chapter 21 . 11/18/2020
just thought you should know your story was my second zutara fic i read, which quickly became best one ever in my head, and now i’m on my fifth cause the third and fourth sucked compared to yours which made me not go past chapter 3 for either. the one i’m reading now is pretty good but god damn you’ve ruined all zutara fics for me.i hate and love u for it
Pen Pearls chapter 21 . 11/15/2020
Ooof, the ending of this was so bittersweet, but overall this was a beautiful read. I love your use of short, strong, straight to the point sentences. It's also wonderful that you don't narrate at all, the story unfolds naturally through realisations and conversations and it makes it so much stronger while leaving a lot of mystery, you don't treat your readers like they're idiots. This was a romance that wasn't over the top and I loved that most. I'm also grateful that your so aware that they are just kids, literally young ones fighting grown up battles at a time when they should be outside playing. Aang's sacrifice was honoured but also not taken lightly, I think Katara's response especially, even years later, shows us just how much of all of it impacted him, and how unfair it actually is.

You're really good at writing children too, I noticed this with one of your other fics. 'The Sex' misunderstanding was hilarious but also so belivable. On your other characters your Toph was fiesty and interesting, your Azula was BRILLIANT as were your Mai and Tai Lee. All your characters minds are a little bit terrifying but in a really good way. Thank you for writing this
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »