Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
ManR chapter 11 . 9/6
Waharndo those words mean? How do I read this chapter
Manar chapter 10 . 9/6
I love the sibling dynamic between Zuko and toph. Chefs kiss
Sybilla Sld chapter 21 . 7/1
Hi, I'm sorry being writing a review too late, but once I start to reading I couldn't stop. Thanks, I love this fic so much, like, with all my heart. You made me fall in love with Zuko and it feels so intense. OMG, I love this history, I love you.
Gigipink chapter 21 . 4/24
Loved this! Hope to read more from you.
Birds Love Words chapter 1 . 2/25
Instant favorite. Love your tone, love how in-character everyone is, love that Zuko is redeemed properly. This is the way the show should have gone.

Seriously, the way you write these characters is absolutely spot-on. I can literally see Zuko’s reactions and hear Azula’s voice. Sokka and Toph (the imaginary ones, that is) are absolutely perfect as well.
La Phoenix chapter 21 . 1/23
What a perfect epilogue for a perfect series!
La Phoenix chapter 7 . 1/23
This is golden!
La Phoenix chapter 5 . 1/23
I love Toph so so much and just like her I laughed my way through the chapter. How much better would ATLA be if they had cut out some of Aang’s mooning over Katara and just focused more on Toph?
La Phoenix chapter 3 . 1/23
Dark bendy Zutara is just awesome to read! I normally prefer the aged up fics but this series so far is golden!
Lemonleannn chapter 1 . 1/3
Reading the first chapter and everything seems really rushed to me. I feel like Zuko shoulda had a more solid reason as to why he wanted to keep Katara prisoner and why did Katara freak out when she found out that Azula had been having Dragoon root put in her tea. It was Azula, not Zuko who made that happen. Also I wish I could have seen how Zuko started falling for her and Katara warming up to him or some sort of sexual tension before they had sex for the first time. I have never seen a fanfic that was written in this way. But everyone seems to love it so ill give it a chance.
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 21 . 12/22/2020
This ending was very satisfying; it was bittersweet yet realistic. Great job!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 12/21/2020
Uncle Iroh shipping Zutara the hardest
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 7 . 12/18/2020
LOL Zuko rolling over face down in the water ;P
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 4 . 12/18/2020
This is the first time I've experienced second-hand angst while reading a fic. Poor Zuko. Great job!
juldoozicloud.com chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Ooo! I was kinda surprised by the ending, like the whole thing would be a bit au. But, I really like this. It’s a wonderful change to his time with the gaang and the underlying push that got him out of the palace eventually.
1,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »