Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
the yellow flower chapter 11 . 2/4/2019
SUCH. A GREAT. CHAPTER! The Ember Island Players was one of my favorite episodes and I LOVED what you did with it! I laughed out loud more than a few times and am near tears at the end. So well done!
the yellow flower chapter 9 . 2/4/2019
Very cool perspective in this chapter. It made the Fire Nation become a complex blend of very different people who are neither all-good or all-bad. Just people trying to get by during a time of war. Well done
the yellow flower chapter 8 . 2/3/2019
I found the cut-away descriptions in this chapter meaningful and a unique way to add prose.
the yellow flower chapter 5 . 2/3/2019
I LOVE TOPH SO MUCH XD Another perfect POV!
the yellow flower chapter 4 . 2/3/2019
This difference in perspective was great! Ahhhh I haven’t read this story since I first read the first chapter years ago and going through everything is just so awesome :D
the yellow flower chapter 2 . 2/3/2019
This was a perfect snapshot into Azula’s mind. Love it.
the yellow flower chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
I read this first chapter more than a few times. So amazing 3
badadder1 chapter 21 . 1/24/2019
oh my gosh, thank you for this
Blouta chapter 21 . 1/17/2019
I read this story when it came out. This was a lovely addition. I love that their son turned out to be a non bender. And that you included Toph’s children. I have always wondered if Sokka was the father. Aang actually killing Ozai was a twist. I can definitely see it change him. This was wonderful and I could easily read a continuation. Your writing style is perfect and fresh.
raven serpentine chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
Really great story. Kudos! :)
QuitetheSardonic chapter 21 . 1/7/2019
This chapter was a trip. Thank you so much for writing it! I enjoyed everything — from the small and minute Zutara interactions to their child’s interaction with Lin. This was so well written and I loved the flow. Thank you for all of the time you spent dedicated to the series! I remember reading it years ago.
gmartin chapter 21 . 1/7/2019
Years later and I still think this is one of, if not the most beautiful Zutara fic out there. Definitely my absolute favorite. You never disappoint.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/4/2019
AHH IT'S SO GOOD I DON'T WANT IT TO END
Ella710 chapter 21 . 1/2/2019
I wish I had the words to explain how much I loved this fic, how beautifully it came together, how good and natural the diversions felt. What a magnificent piece, my favorite thing you've ever written, and I don't say that lightly (perhaps because I really do think this is how things should've turned out, and seeing it come to life was a balm on my poor, badgered Zutara-shipping heart). I also really loved how you wrote Aang. As soon as he was removed from the love triangle, he became this loveable, soft, kind person. Just like... So good. This was so good.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 21 . 12/28/2018
Thank you!
Getting an extra chapter of a fic you love after 5 years is like winning the lottery! And for it to be so awesome!
1,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »