Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
Elizander chapter 21 . 12/24/2018
OMG this was so freaking amazing, and funny and cute and joyfull.
Makes me hate Legend of Korra even more, which is always a good thing.
WittyBasketcase chapter 21 . 12/24/2018
Oh gosh this is the perfect birthday gift! Thank you!
Mitsy Shoujo chapter 21 . 12/23/2018
Ok, I have to comment now. I have a paper to present like in two hours. I SHOULD NOT READ A FF RIGHT NOW! But couldn't resist and read like 4 paragraphs. I definitely love it, and I have the feeling that I would love the rest. As soon as I can, I'm reading it complete and come back to write a proper Review.
Aaliyah92 chapter 21 . 12/23/2018
Brilliant final chapter! Makes me want to start this story all over again.
coffeehelps chapter 21 . 12/22/2018
This was honestly so amazing, and so perfect... I have no words. Truly, a wonderful story for the characters that we all miss.
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 21 . 12/22/2018
This is better than anything I could have expected. Truly fantastic. Thank you so much for a complete and utterly satisfying ending to this iconic story.
Joshua's Tall Tales chapter 21 . 12/22/2018
Greatest Epilogue ever
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 21 . 12/22/2018
I love this! I almost cried a few times and I love how you made Sokka the father of one of Toph's kids. I also love that Mai and Suki end up together (that's a first for me)! everything about this was great and I love it. Yhe Agni Kai was also great; I love how you set it up. The fact that their son wasnt a bender was a twist but a nice one along with him being their only child. I love the characterization of everyone and how the other nations reacted to their marriage/relationship. Thanks for this beautiful addition to an already amazing work of art.
wolfstars chapter 21 . 12/22/2018
I really didn't expect an update to this fic, but I absolutely love this chapter. An amazingly fitting conclusion to this epic.
sixfullmoons chapter 21 . 12/22/2018
The last five years have been great and this chapter was greater! Really enjoyed the update
Infernalbooks chapter 21 . 12/22/2018
I was so surprised over the update wheni thought it was completed but now it's officially done so now I'm sad again!
Dictator4Life chapter 21 . 12/21/2018
This is beautiful. I got chills when I read the Agni Kai. Katara always kicks ass. And the parts with Aang were so sweet but so sad.
Bitter Cat Lady chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
Wow, I thought this fic is already complete, then there's an update! Thank you!
Beautiful Jade chapter 21 . 12/21/2018
Wow I’m literally so ecstatic that this was updated yet so sad that it’s officially over! I hope that you write more Zutarra in the future. Your characterization of the characters are so realistic and natural. I love your writing style. It’s like you able to read between the lines and you can overlook a small detail if you don’t pay attention. It’s subtle yet direct and you really start to fall in love with the characters
Kananox chapter 21 . 12/21/2018
I stared too long at the update notif because I wasn’t sure I saw it correctly. It’s been some time since I’ve read anything from this fandom as well haha

OMG! I seriously love how Aang comforted Kazumi about being a non-bender. And is Lin’s dad just gonna forever be a mystery? Oh I love this
1,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »